Sponsored

Platinum + Fuel Color Choice

JCU Delt Ox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
I've been digging the pictures of Gen14's with Fuel D680's and Fuel Blitz, but most of the pictures are of monotone packages like the STX and Sport. I've got a Platinum in Smoked Quartz that I'm looking to level and add wheels. My sticking point is what color? Gloss Black, Platinum, DDT? I'm leaning towards Gloss Black because, well, Black is never a bad choice. Below is what I'm working with right now... What does everyone think?

Ford F-150 Platinum + Fuel Color Choice PXL_20210409_212414724.MP
Sponsored

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
I've been digging the pictures of Gen14's with Fuel D680's and Fuel Blitz, but most of the pictures are of monotone packages like the STX and Sport. I've got a Platinum in Smoked Quartz that I'm looking to level and add wheels. My sticking point is what color? Gloss Black, Platinum, DDT? I'm leaning towards Gloss Black because, well, Black is never a bad choice. Below is what I'm working with right now... What does everyone think?

PXL_20210409_212414724.MP.jpg
@JCU Delt Ox -

First of all, beautiful truck! I am sure your are very pleased with it.

I am waiting for a Platinum PowerBoost in SQ and have been considering the same question (Blitz's). I am leaning toward the Platinum color, as I believe it will complement the truck's grill without looking like too much 'bling'. Personal taste. I will need to wait until I receive my truck (if I ever do) before being able to make a judgement, though.

For reference, here's a pic I found with a antimatter blue(?) F-250 Platinum with Platinum Blitz's and some big 35" Nitto's. Worth considering.

Ford F-150 Platinum + Fuel Color Choice 1618495696920

OP
OP
JCU Delt Ox

JCU Delt Ox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
I just looked at pricing and didn't expect the Platinum version to be much more expensive. Looks to be around $100 additional per wheel for that finish. Damn

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 16' Honda Pilot
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi

PXL_20210409_212414724.MP.jpg
I'm actually leaning the exact same way.. want to level the truck. I have a SQ lariat. I like the look of the platinum blitz's because I feel like it'll tie in the chrome on the grill/bumpers. I'm very partial to black wheels however with this color combo, I am heavily leaning towards platinum.

OP
OP
JCU Delt Ox

JCU Delt Ox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
I went with black too but 5 1/2 mos still don't have
My dealer spoke with Fuel. They said they had a container on a ship with lots of 20x9 +20 Fuel wheels, many weren't spoken for at the time. I originally ordered the DDT, but saw reports of rubbing with 275/65R20 wheels, so I stuck with the OEM.
Sponsored