Sponsored

Platinum "Black Unique seat color"

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Has anyone been able to find a picture on what exactly the Black Unique seat trim will look like in the Platinum? I am curious if it will be straight up black ( not so unique) or if it will have a design similar to the the last dark marsala?
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Your guess is as good as mine. I have two takes: first, it is not all that unique and is just black with Platinum badges on the seat. Second, they have some sort of two tone scheme with black as the centerpiece (like Caramel centers are the highlight of Caramelo). I'm eager to see, as Black Unique is my color choice.

OP
OP
Timsvtgen1

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Your guess is as good as mine. I have two takes: first, it is not all that unique and is just black with Platinum badges on the seat. Second, they have some sort of two tone scheme with black as the centerpiece (like Caramel centers are the highlight of Caramelo). I'm eager to see, as Black Unique is my color choice.
Fwiw, from experience w/ Fords upholstery, if the word Unique is in there.. it’s something else complimenting the black. Ah well... guess it’ll be a wait and see sorta deal. lol

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agreed. Below is 2020 Raptor Black Unique Leather. Black with charcoal accents.

Ford F-150 Platinum "Black Unique seat color" 1598498586992

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I don't have any issues with that, if it is in fact the "black unique" (my color choice as well on the Platinum).

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
In addition to the F-150 Platinum, I have also been eyeing the new Yukon AT4. The one thing I don't particularly like about it is (likely) exactly what Ford is going to do with the Platinum. I guess I'll keep checking the configuration tool until they decide to tell us what they are actually going to do. So frustrating!

Ford F-150 Platinum "Black Unique seat color" 1598538168521
Sponsored