Platinum Black Interior [2021 F-150]

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I am relieved, to say the least. I would have preferred all Black, but this is probably more representative of the 'luxury' look of the Platinum package. Not sure what color exterior to would compliment best, though. Kodiak, Star White, Antimatter? I'm still big on Smoked Quartz, but I need to see one.

Are these the standard seats or the Max Recline? That is to say, will all the seats be this pillowy? Reminds me of some old school Ford products. My '96 Cobra has the most plush seats...especially for a sports car.

Degrominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
I prefer this dark gray over a pure black. Pure black shows blemishes like scratches and oils too easily. Also when the stitching starts to fray a little, it'd be noticeable on pure black vs this dark gray.

I personally think this interior would look awesome with a light exterior like Star White.

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
So just to confirm, the Platinum "Black Unique" interior option is actually more of a dark gray? If so, then why call it "black"? :unsure:

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
This is a pre-production truck but, it is hard to deny that the seats look charcoal. This is our first look and they are stills, I believe, from a video. The exposure could be off or lighting funky, so before I accept this is the true color, I would still like to see Ford's photos or other event shots.
Sponsored