Sponsored

Picked up new 2022 F150 this weekend, massage seats already stopped working.

Ddm0079

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Picked up my 22 King Ranch Powerboost f150 this weekend, drove 3 hours home and massage seats worked great. Now when i try to turn them on I hear a noise but nothing happens. Also when I select the rear camera it says “full view not available”.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Picked up my 22 King Ranch Powerboost f150 this weekend, drove 3 hours home and massage seats worked great. Now when i try to turn them on I hear a noise but nothing happens. Also when I select the rear camera it says “full view not available”.
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this on my end.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
I have a 2022 King Ranch with Powerboost as well. Just got back from a fairly long trip. On the first day I turned the driver's massage on. My wife then turned the passenger side massage on and the driver side stopped after about 10 minutes. I go to the screen and the lumbar cannot be adjusted and I can't select massage at all. The passenger side massage kept working but now when I try to select massage for it - no go. Passenger lumbar still seems to work. Did you get any feedback from Ford on the issue? Maybe a reset of Sync or something? I briefly looked under the seat for a loose connection but all looked OK. Any input you have is appreciated.

OP
OP

Ddm0079

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I have a 2022 King Ranch with Powerboost as well. Just got back from a fairly long trip. On the first day I turned the driver's massage on. My wife then turned the passenger side massage on and the driver side stopped after about 10 minutes. I go to the screen and the lumbar cannot be adjusted and I can't select massage at all. The passenger side massage kept working but now when I try to select massage for it - no go. Passenger lumbar still seems to work. Did you get any feedback from Ford on the issue? Maybe a reset of Sync or something? I briefly looked under the seat for a loose connection but all looked OK. Any input you have is appreciated.
I have a service appointment on the 22nd, did you figure anything out?

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
Dropped mine off today. They say “there’s a code showing but we aren’t sure what it means because it’s a 2022”. Sounds like bull to me - it’s the same truck as a 2021….. I’m thinking that there is something in the seat messed up as it stopped going back for the easy entry function too. I’ll post back what they find out tomorrow.

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
Update. I got a call today. They seem to think that the "air bladder assembly" is bad. They have ordered the part (not sure what that part is) but there is only one in the country (supposedly) and it is 5 to 7 days out. If they don't get that one part - who knows how long. I am not real hopeful that the part will even fix the problem. They say that they have not seen this issue before....

Good luck with your appointment. Please post what they find.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
OP
OP

Ddm0079

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Anything come of your appointment?
Well… it was interesting. I showed up and they said they didnt have an appointment for me and to come back April, I said no not happening. They were able to “squeeze” me in. They said the air lines and connector for lumbar and massage were routed incorrectly and it was pinching the lines. Ordered new ones and I drop it off Monday.

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
Well… it was interesting. I showed up and they said they didnt have an appointment for me and to come back April, I said no not happening. They were able to “squeeze” me in. They said the air lines and connector for lumbar and massage were routed incorrectly and it was pinching the lines. Ordered new ones and I drop it off Monday.
Good news that they fixed it. Mine had the whole "assembly" replaced which I assume is the air bladder, etc. They had to tear the seat apart to replace it. Good news - it fixed the issue. Bad news - they broke the zipper putting the seat cover back on and have to order a whole new cover.......

OP
OP

Ddm0079

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Good news that they fixed it. Mine had the whole "assembly" replaced which I assume is the air bladder, etc. They had to tear the seat apart to replace it. Good news - it fixed the issue. Bad news - they broke the zipper putting the seat cover back on and have to order a whole new cover.......
Dang that sucks… ill be picking mine up later today hopefully

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction