Sponsored

Phone ring volume

Azflg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost FX4
Anyone know how to change the incoming volume of a phone call? This is incredibly loud and isn't matching the volume on the radio. Thanks.
Sponsored

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
The phone connection has a separate volume than the radio. I found that the only way to control the phone volume is that it must be the active source, either active phone call or active streaming of audio. Then the buttons on the steering wheel and the console and the phone will control the volume of the phone audio.

Lippy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
The phone connection has a separate volume than the radio. I found that the only way to control the phone volume is that it must be the active source, either active phone call or active streaming of audio. Then the buttons on the steering wheel and the console and the phone will control the volume of the phone audio.
I have the same problem as the poster. But I think what you are saying is that the volume of the call is controlled the same way as the volume of the ring. That's not good. If that is true, I will end up raising the volume of the call, and then forgetting to turn it down and getting blasted when it rings.

RandyNC

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PowerBoost FX4 7.2kW Pro Power
Occupation
Tech Director
I had this problem over the weekend on a long trip. Spam call on a Sunday morning scared the crap out of me and my wife while listening to Spotify on Apple CarPlay. From what I gather, I need to turn down the volume on the physical phone?

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
I had this problem over the weekend on a long trip. Spam call on a Sunday morning scared the crap out of me and my wife while listening to Spotify on Apple CarPlay. From what I gather, I need to turn down the volume on the physical phone?
When the phone rings, turn the volume down with the radio volume knob. Once it’s set to the volume you’re comfortable with it’ll stay at that volume for all future calls.

OP
OP

Azflg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost FX4
I'm not understanding what you mean. Do you know how to control the volume of the ring coming into my truck? changing the volume on the radio dial doesn't fix this neither does adjusting the volume control on my phone.
Sponsored