Sponsored

Phoenix west side, window tint companies?

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
It's time to have my windows tinted, primarily for heat control. Does anybody have experience with a good company in west Phoenix? Actually, for really good service, I would be happy to drive anywhere in the greater Phoenix area. Thanks for your tips.
Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
It's time to have my windows tinted, primarily for heat control. Does anybody have experience with a good company in west Phoenix? Actually, for really good service, I would be happy to drive anywhere in the greater Phoenix area. Thanks for your tips.
I have a guy that comes to your house and is amazing, I can PM you

OP
OP
BlackCloud

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackCloud

BlackCloud

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost
Occupation
Retired
He was doing it in his own home garage near W Greenway and SR-303 Loop. It was impressive. Extremely clean with no clutter and plenty of room. He buys big rolls of film, and cuts the pieces on a large printer/cutter, so there is no cutting anywhere near the truck. He has been doing it for a long time, on a wide variety of vehicles. He can also come to your location, if you want mobile service. Read the web site.

I am having him apply the best quality ceramic, all the way around, primarily for UV heat control. I'll let him quote you a price.