First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Looks sharp, i was between this cover and the one i have (Sentry CT). Just wasn't sure about how easy it was to remove and the brackets at the front of the box.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Any input on "waterproofing"?

I would love to have the convenience of a roll up but I want 100% waterproof to protect my Decked system so I'm looking at solid tops.

OP
OP
Scotty

Scotty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT SPORT
Occupation
Firefighter
Any input on "waterproofing"?

I would love to have the convenience of a roll up but I want 100% waterproof to protect my Decked system so I'm looking at solid tops.
It is not 100 percent waterproof...this is the third Peragon I’ve owned all three leak a little water.....but it only leaks under a heavy down pour and only a little

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
It is not 100 percent waterproof...this is the third Peragon I’ve owned all three leak a little water.....but it only leaks under a heavy down pour and only a little
That's what I suspected. I think I'll stick with the one piece for now. They're not as convenient to access but they're easy to remove completely when you want full access to your bed and they're 100% water tight.

Thanks!!

blackhawkrider

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F-150 PowerBoost
I've have the Peragon for about a month and only get water when it rains. I can power wash the truck and only get a few drops. I'm baffled as to why rain causes much more water to enter. I get water along the bed rails, but not the middle. Is this what you are getting too? Their customer service says I've installed correctly and it's normal. Everything else is great, aside from some water!
Ford F-150 Peragon bed cover installed 20220408_093132

OP
OP
Scotty

Scotty

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT SPORT
Occupation
Firefighter
Same as mine

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I really like this cover. If they came out with a model that adds an L track or T track to the sides that would be icing on the cake. The key is that the cover never has to lift up over the bed to open so you can have an additional built in rack system with this cover. It would be perfect.

blackhawkrider

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' F-150 PowerBoost
Thanks for the confirmation @Scotty . Overall I like it a lot and added a contoured adarac for kayaks and canoes. I have unistrut cross bars just above the cover to carry a roof box or bikes in the bed as well.

I'll try and post some photos soon.

I'm still determined to work on reducing the water. I guess it must be coming through the lip seal where each panel is joined by the rubber. It's tough to tell as it's almost bone dry when washing with the pressure washer but only gets noticeable water during rain.
Sponsored