Sponsored

Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

Handle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang

Bdubbs1198

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Anyone know if there is a female plug equivalent for the Molex plug to cap the speaker? I made a cap from marine hear shrink tubing but would love something else.

KevinP

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Anyone know if there is a female plug equivalent for the Molex plug to cap the speaker? I made a cap from marine hear shrink tubing but would love something else.
Yes. I bought one online (digikey i think). You will have to add the small cavity plugs. I took the cavity plugs from the tailgate removal kit that comes with the truck.

Bdubbs1198

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Yes. I bought one online (digikey i think). You will have to add the small cavity plugs. I took the cavity plugs from the tailgate removal kit that comes with the truck.

Thanks, any chance you have a part number from the invoice? I tried looking and couldn't find the exact part. Appreciate it.

KevinP

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost

Sponsored

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
I got the great news this weekend that my PB had arrived earlier than expected. After 55 miles of driving and two days I'm already WAY over this stupid "bong bong" backup sound. I feel like I'm driving a golf cart in the airport. Megaohm silencer kit can't arrive quick enough!

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Wanted to give a small update, with the website things are so much easier. Order to ship times used to be 5 business days, and now I am able to confidently say that with these enhancements, even with a more complicated and longer build time, that if you order before 12PM EST that your order will ship out the same day! Any orders after 12PM EST your order will ship the next day. I've been trying hard to get to this point because who doesn't love getting their stuff sooner?!

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Wanted to give a small update, with the website things are so much easier. Order to ship times used to be 5 business days, and now I am able to confidently say that with these enhancements, even with a more complicated and longer build time, that if you order before 12PM EST that your order will ship out the same day! Any orders after 12PM EST your order will ship the next day. I've been trying hard to get to this point because who doesn't love getting their stuff sooner?!
Is MegaOhm prime in your future with 2 day free shipping? ;-) Maybe you could offer free streaming of white noise driving sounds of electric vehicles?

ShawnM

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Installed the magical device built by Will...Now I can enjoy the quite! Install is so simple. Thanks!

Str8Shooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 302A FX4 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired Systems Integrator
Just ordered one today. Website made this very easy.

Sponsored

ghanvass

First Name
Shai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited Powerboost
Dude... this thing is a game changer! It's amazing how much "fake noise" that speaker actually makes at low speeds... even after the truck switches from electric to gas. But with this mod its almost completely silent! The device is well built and was easy to install. Thanks Will!

Hebed118

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport PB 4x4
Did one of these as well! I cannot thank you enough for putting this together for us to enjoy! As others, the website makes it stupid simple. Installation takes less than 5 minutes. Amazing how much sound was coming from that speaker. It's nice to no longer sound like a UFO coming into a parking lot and having folks look at you as in "wtf is that".

Str8Shooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 302A FX4 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired Systems Integrator
Arrived on Thursday, installed today, and it works great! This MegaOhm Motorsports product is very high quality in my opinion. I am happy with my purchase and recommend it to anyone wanting to make their truck quieter.

Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) PAS Delete

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Arrived on Thursday, installed today, and it works great! This MegaOhm Motorsports product is very high quality in my opinion. I am happy with my purchase and recommend it to anyone wanting to make their truck quieter.

PAS Delete.jpg
This means a lot! I'm glad you love it. And please praise the people on this forum as well who have given me tons of feedback to constantly improve the product. It feels great being able to supply you guys with an awesome kit like this.

Also if anyone ever has suggestions on improving the kit I offer, I am always open to PM's and always wanting to provide you guys with the best!

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey guys! Youtube video from Mitch Cox is up. Detailed review of the extreme conditions version and how to install it! Excellent video to watch.

If you want to order, be sure to head over to megaohmmotorsports.bigcartel.com

Sponsored