Sponsored

Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Installed today with a tad of knuckle bruising but its in and working. I'm not removing it for the dealer as my dealer hates the damn thing too. They touch it, they'll owe me...
Dropped the blue plug somewhere in the chassis. No biggy. Thanks Will...
Sponsored

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
I agree. I now have more respect for the dentists and proctologists. They have to work in tight places where their hands do not naturally fit and manipulate in all manners. Thankfully the tips provided here made it a decent task. Thanks to all.
Yowzee.......I am not a fan of the proctologist using that curved hook on me. Cancel my appointment, please!

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
My son just bought a new hybrid plug in Toyota Rav4. Nice rig but has an added speaker sound for backing up also, but his sounds like metal to metal brakes dragging. Seems like something more pleasant could have been chosen to alert the pedestrians. They must think of it like the added rotten egg smell of natural gas. I suppose the scent of fresh chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven would have had some issues getting people to vacate a building with a gas leak. Don't flip on the lightswitch to see if cookies are done or you might meet your maker.....lol......maybe have the original Aflac duck voice guy Gilbert Gottfried yell "son of a b*tch, get the f..... out of my way" and play that in reverse....lmao :ROFLMAO:

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
My son just bought a new hybrid plug in Toyota Rav4. Nice rig but has an added speaker sound for backing up also, but his sounds like metal to metal brakes dragging. Seems like something more pleasant could have been chosen to alert the pedestrians. They must think of it like the added rotten egg smell of natural gas. I suppose the scent of fresh chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven would have had some issues getting people to vacate a building with a gas leak. Don't flip on the lightswitch to see if cookies are done or you might meet your maker.....lol......maybe have the original Aflac duck voice guy Gilbert Gottfried yell "son of a b*tch, get the f..... out of my way" and play that in reverse....lmao :ROFLMAO:
Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) giphy

Spike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Ordered one today from WillB17 and can't wait until it arrives to kill the red alert. I've already unplugged the hideous sounder contraption plug using the hook method. It is easy peasy to do with the hook and a long flat tip screwdriver to slide the plug off the speaker unit taking less than 30 second to do!
Lay down under truck, use hook to pull down connector tab, use flat screwdriver to slide connector off sounder. Presto . . Quiet truck! 8)
(No blood or skin loss required)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wade in TX

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter
WillB17‘s silencer arrived and within 10 minutes installation was done! Super nice being able to drive out of my neighborhood without everyone thinking there is a plane taxiing up the street

Pepito113

First Name
Eloy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
I received mine about 2 weeks ago and was great. I even ordered another one for a buddy that lives close by.

PeteRit

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat PB
Occupation
Retired
Damn when I first made mine back in July my wife said " you should sell those". I'm glad they are working good for everyone, I've been running mine since mid July (I think I posted it here in early August) and over 10k miles no issues ever.

Sponsored

OP
OP

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Updated the original post to include contact information for @WillB17 for those wanting to buy a complete bypass device ready to go.

I understand the Amazon links for things I put up keep going out of stock. You should be able to pretty easily search and find another listing with something comparable.

WillB17

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Updated the original post to include contact information for @WillB17 for those wanting to buy a complete bypass device ready to go.

I understand the Amazon links for things I put up keep going out of stock. You should be able to pretty easily search and find another listing with something comparable.
Much appreciated Pete!

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Aaahhhhhhh the sound of silence. Finally got mine on. It took more time to get the tools out and put away then to mount it. You dont realize how loud that thing is in the cab! So much quieter now.

To the safety nay Sayers, this truck won't let you hit anything. Trust to it warn me and stop if a ped got in the way of it's path.

Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) 2CF15FB1-1EE1-45DB-81F1-66C3220903AE

JeffBea

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 E-250, 2020 Explorer, 2021 F-150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Plumber
Just installed the speaker delete mod I bought from WillB17. Took a few pictures of the famous clip button you can't see. For those of you having trouble finding it. The tab is right up front where the wires go into the clip. I thought would be mid way. In the picture I've attached I already have the Mod hooked up. You can see by the scratch marks I was missing it a lot. Hope this helps.
Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) 2021-11-26 14.15.27
Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) 2021-11-26 14.15.38
Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) 2021-11-26 14.15.43
Ford F-150 Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible) 2021-11-26 14.15.53
Sponsored