Sponsored

Pedestrian Sounder Delete (No Codes, Easily Reversible)

KW58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 302A
can you explain how you did the home link programming with the remote? I’m very interested in this! Thanks!
Short version- same as programming a garage door opener on homelink.

Steps as best I can recall them from memory- My homelink is on an aftermarket mirror, but I believe programming process is same as the factory ones built into the visor…
Press and hold the homelink button you want to program (I think it’s 20 or 30 sec) until the blinky light pattern changes. (If you press and hold the 1 and 3 button at the same time I think it resets all of them). Then press/hold the fob for the bypass while holding it a few inches from the homelink. Blink pattern will change again on the homelink (it may even turn solid, I can’t remember) once it learns the signal. Once you do that, release the button in the fob and homelink is programmed, it’ll now transmit the same signal as the fob when you press that button.
Sponsored

LouDog

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Powerboost
Short version- same as programming a garage door opener on homelink.

Steps as best I can recall them from memory- My homelink is on an aftermarket mirror, but I believe programming process is same as the factory ones built into the visor…
Press and hold the homelink button you want to program (I think it’s 20 or 30 sec) until the blinky light pattern changes. (If you press and hold the 1 and 3 button at the same time I think it resets all of them). Then press/hold the fob for the bypass while holding it a few inches from the homelink. Blink pattern will change again on the homelink (it may even turn solid, I can’t remember) once it learns the signal. Once you do that, release the button in the fob and homelink is programmed, it’ll now transmit the same signal as the fob when you press that button.
Thank you. That’s a huge selling point to these! Buying one today.

Davexxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 PB 501a 4x4 short bed 7.2KW. PL=1658lbs.
Glad this thread resurfaced. I'll be doing the back up delete and fuel door pin mods soon.
Ordered the remote version (default on) and the fuel door pin.

Being able to pair it with the home link buttons, is quite a nice feature.

Tenchi

First Name
Tenchi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Sport/FX4 PB F150
I’ve designed and made my own Pedestrian Alert Speaker Control Unit. The remote control OFF/ON is via the middle garage door opener button on the truck visor.

Since I’m retired, I still like to design & make stuff just for fun of it. Therefore I will not be selling it as a product with headaches of business and liability. It just for the pleasure of keeping mind & spirit active in retirement.
IMG_2881.jpeg
Do you happen to have the connector info?
Sponsored