Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Installed a pedal commander today works good a little to touchy for the 2.7
I used one on my former ‘18 with the 3.5. The reason I bought it was because I missed the excellent throttle response that my former ‘16 had with the 2.7.

It worked really well to give me the throttle response that I was missing with the 3.5. Plus the amount of adjustability makes it really easy to pinpoint the response you really want.

I decided for S&Gs to plug it into my ‘21 with the 2.7. The stock throttle response is already fantastic with the 2.7 so I’m finding the PC to be a bit too much. I am using “City” on the +4 setting, anything more than that and it’s just too touchy. I might end up removing the unit, but just wanted to try it out with the 2.7.

Fun little unit, though.

Last edited:

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
I used one on my former ‘18 with the 3.5. The reason I bought it was because I missed the excellent throttle response that my former ‘16 had with the 2.7.

It worked really well to give me the throttle response that I was missing with the 3.5. Plus the amount of adjustability makes it really easy to pinpoint the response you really want.

I decided for S&Gs to plug it into my ‘21 with the 2.7. The stock throttle response is already fantastic with the 2.7 so I’m finding the PC to be a bit too much. I am using “City” on the +4 setting, anything more than that and it’s just too touchy. I might end up removing the unit, but just wanted to try it out with the 2.7.

Fun little unit, though.
Was considering ordering one! Did you end up removing it or still kept using it? I did have one in my '16 (5.0) and '20 (3.5 EB), it definitely helped!
Sponsored