Sponsored

PCO Expiration

Ant2537

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So I'm in the same boat as many others and stuck in the never ending chip hold loop (ordered in November and on chip hold since January)

With that being said, I was issued a PCO a few months back, but it's going to expire in a few weeks. My dealer is advising that there is nothing they can do to assist and I'm basically SOL.

I recall reading a post somewhere about a customer in the same situation and the PCO was actually reimbursed by Ford or the dealer, after the fact.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible or recommend a course of action to assist with the application of my PCO?

Thanks!!!
Sponsored

ftrevino7

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Engineer
So I'm in the same boat as many others and stuck in the never ending chip hold loop (ordered in November and on chip hold since January)

With that being said, I was issued a PCO a few months back, but it's going to expire in a few weeks. My dealer is advising that there is nothing they can do to assist and I'm basically SOL.

I recall reading a post somewhere about a customer in the same situation and the PCO was actually reimbursed by Ford or the dealer, after the fact.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible or recommend a course of action to assist with the application of my PCO?

Thanks!!!
I was told by my dealer that as long as I placed the order before the expiration date on the PCO then it would be added to the deal. Ford does reimburse de dealer for the PCO, they should have it on file with your name and address. Sounds like they’re trying to keep the PCO for themselves

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
The info I have received is all over the place. Some say as long as the order was placed before it expires. Others that you had to have it when you placed the order not after the fact and if it’s after the fact and it expires it expires.

Dealer says talk to marketing. Marketing says talk to the dealer

Ford52Pu

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1952 Ford F1
Occupation
Retired
I was also told that my PCO was locked in at time of order along with a 1K Ford truck month discount. Hopefully you’ll get yours.

Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
What does the fine print of your PCO say? If it says that it's valid at time of order then you should be okay.

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
If you received the PCO after you ordered your truck, I believe you are out of luck. Ford locks in the incentives and pricing at the time of order and you can accept that or the incentives available at the time of sale. If your PCO is still active when your vehicle arrives you can use it, but not if it is expired....at least that is how it was explained to me. I don't know if you choose incentives at the time of sale, you then also have to go with pricing at the time of sale.

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
What number do you call to find out if you even have one?

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
What number do you call to find out if you even have one?
Mine showed up in my mailbox. I think you go online to the Ford website and sign-up to get deals and notifications from Ford and then maybe you will get one.

SCandTC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
I received a PCO in January that was good through April 4. I contracted early June and still received the PCO (actually got $3,500).
Sponsored