PB Scheduled. First Accessory Advice.

Indy443

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
Now that my scheduled production date has been set for 12/5 I want to begin getting a solid list of items together for the truck. What were the first accessories that you got for your truck and if you could go back and do it again, what would you add? I have an Iconic Silver '23 XLT 302a BAP being built.
I'm thinking:
1. Tonneau Cover / Bed Mat or LineX?
2. Power Cords/splitters for the 7.2kW
3. Interior Accessories? Charging devices, etc.
4. Tires (Falken Wildpeaks have been awesome on my Tundra)
5. LED plate bulbs

What Else should I be considering? Thank you-
Sponsored

OP
OP

Indy443

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
Yeah, haven't driven one yet so no clue how it rides? With the FX4 suspension does it ride fairly rough? What should I consider for rears and an Antisway bar?

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Let's see... My updates so far are..

Nano ceramic window tint. 2.5" Motofab front leveling kit. Bilstein 5100 rear shocks, Husky rear fender liners, bed liner (dealer installed), soft folding tonneau, LED plate, tails, front turns and cornering lamps. Oh and a laundry list of Forscan updates.

The FX4 dampers.. AKA Pogo sticks... The rebound is way under valved and causes a boatish like and rather bouncy at times ride. You can resolve that with a set of 5100's and call it a day. Just rear shocks alone made a huge difference. Still need to do the fronts.

rtf150

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Agate Black 501A FX4 Powerboost
#1 in my opinion was hybrid speaker delete. Makes a tone while in reverse, and a static radio “white noise” at low speeds. If you don’t know what I’m talking about…you will!!!😉 enjoy your truck!

Sponsored

Grayson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting
For me it's going to be a bedliner.

After I'm going to install a transfer switch. Builtright makes some nice items, I would start there

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Dont forget a shorter antenna

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
First thing I wish I grabbed for my PB order would have been ... patience … since they’ll miss the dates committed.

I did grab a soft bed cover, husky mats, license plate LEDs ... hopefully I get to install this year on my 10/24 build start. 😀

Yves

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 Powerboost XLT 302A 360 Camera 7.2KW
Occupation
Retired
Tuxmat carpet, they look really nice, cover all the carpet and are easy to clean.

Sponsored

McGuyver

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra, Grand National
Read up on the options and customization of features available via forscan changes. If any of those interest you pick up an OBD MX+ adapter and set up a windows laptop.

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Pedestrian speaker delete, rear seat release, splash guards, tonneau, or bedliner would all be great starting points.

OP
OP

Indy443

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT Powerboost
How do you like the Motofab level? Would love to see a pic of your truck ... leaning the way of the 5100's in the rear with the 2.5" up front.

Let's see... My updates so far are..

Nano ceramic window tint. 2.5" Motofab front leveling kit. Bilstein 5100 rear shocks, Husky rear fender liners, bed liner (dealer installed), soft folding tonneau, LED plate, tails, front turns and cornering lamps. Oh and a laundry list of Forscan updates.

The FX4 dampers.. AKA Pogo sticks... The rebound is way under valved and causes a boatish like and rather bouncy at times ride. You can resolve that with a set of 5100's and call it a day. Just rear shocks alone made a huge difference. Still need to do the fronts.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I like the MotoFab blocks. Very well made and easy to install. They bring the front up to near level so there is a slight rake so can still put a bunch of weight in the bed and not have it sag in the back. Ride quality is much improved with the 5100's in the rear, but I will probably end up replacing the front FX dampers for 5100's as well. This is after installing the blocks on the fronts.

Ford F-150 PB Scheduled. First Accessory Advice. Pre level1
Sponsored