Sponsored

Passenger seat adjustments on XLT 302A?

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Ford lists the seat adjustments in the 302A package as 10-way Power Driver Seat and Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger Seat.

Can anyone with an XLT 302A please confirm exactly what Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger Seat means? Specifically which adjustments are available to the passenger?

I'm most specifically concerned with the passenger seat having height adjustment and also the ability to tilt the seat bottom.

Thank you
Sponsored

MidnightM

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 SCREW Sport 5.0, 2021 F-150 SCREW Sport
I was thinking about this on mine too but yes they're just like the earlier years. Power adjustments and lumbar on both front seats.

OP
OP

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Went to my dealer tonight and looked at 3 different XLT 302A passenger seats. Both in the console and bench seat versions. I can now put this definitively to rest. The passenger seat goes up and down, that's the rear portion of the control that is closest to the dashboard. The seat bottom on the front edge also goes up and down separately, this is the front portion of the control that is closest to the dashboard.

So I guess that makes the driver and passenger seat both 10 way. Ford's description of "Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger Seat" is unnecessarily cryptic.

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
So I guess that makes the driver and passenger seat both 10 way. Ford's description of "Multi-Adjustable Power Front Passenger Seat" is unnecessarily cryptic.
Virtually every description of every item/option by Ford is unnecessarily cryptic