First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Having just purchased a Tremor, I will say that the seats do not look like that in person, Its very subtle and you cant even see the underlying orange layer 95% of the time. Also I would note that spec for spec, the tremor is only about $4000 more than whatever non Tremor trim you are comparing it to, which seems fair to me for getting skid plates, noticeably different shocks, high clearance running boards, most of the trail software from the Raptor minus the Baja mode, a revised front suspension (which makes the front end about as tall as a leveled standard F-150, even though the crazy rake would make you think otherwise). You also get tremor specific front and rear bumpers, upfitter switches, smaller wheels and bigger tires, and I think most noticeably the 4WD transfer case out of the raptor, along with being able to drop in the LSD from the Raptor when its available later this year. Again, I will say that the rake is pretty crazy, I don't really understand why the rear end is higher than a standard F150. I am trying to get it leveled, but that has been an adventure as standard 2021 F-150 leveling kits do not fit on this truck.
Could you post a pic of your shocks? Are they badged with Tremor logo? I was under a tremor yesterday and it had FX4 shocks on it.
Ford F-150 Oxford White 402a Tremor Walk-arounds 20210831_144420
Sponsored

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Having just purchased a Tremor, I will say that the seats do not look like that in person, Its very subtle and you cant even see the underlying orange layer 95% of the time. Also I would note that spec for spec, the tremor is only about $4000 more than whatever non Tremor trim you are comparing it to, which seems fair to me for getting skid plates, noticeably different shocks, high clearance running boards, most of the trail software from the Raptor minus the Baja mode, a revised front suspension (which makes the front end about as tall as a leveled standard F-150, even though the crazy rake would make you think otherwise). You also get tremor specific front and rear bumpers, upfitter switches, smaller wheels and bigger tires, and I think most noticeably the 4WD transfer case out of the raptor, along with being able to drop in the LSD from the Raptor when its available later this year. Again, I will say that the rake is pretty crazy, I don't really understand why the rear end is higher than a standard F150. I am trying to get it leveled, but that has been an adventure as standard 2021 F-150 leveling kits do not fit on this truck.
Its my thinking that Ford added/changed just enough stuff on the 150 to get some people to buy it but didn't really make it a true "off-road" vehicle so the budget minded Raptor buyer wouldn't purchase it. The 250 Tremor is a great example of what it should look like with that package. That truck goes from ho hum to wow when added to the Lariat. Plus its about $65k for one. Which comes at a much better price point. Either way, I'm not really impressed with the overall looks of it. But, I can understand why Ford did it.

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Could you post a pic of your shocks? Are they badged with Tremor logo? I was under a tremor yesterday and it had FX4 shocks on it.
20210831_144420.jpg
FX4 shocks and skids and a Dodge rear bumper, lol. That would seem like a great cost savings for Ford.
Look at those giant rock grabbers hanging down from the axle.

James Dean

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4. 2015 Corvette 2018 Ford Explorer
Yeah, The 250 looks great. I built a FX4 Lariat last night, fully loaded, $2K additional options over how I have my Tremor spec'd, and it was still $2K less than my Tremor and increased the Tow Capacity from 10,9 to 13,9.
I did the same. I added the winch and with other options I'm $4,000 over the price of the F150 Tremor. That large gas motor has me a little concerned on fuel millage. I saw a post from another New F150 Tremor owner. He just picked his truck up 2 days ago. He was told by the salesmen that if he got the Torsen he would have to get 4.10 gears. I know this has been debated over and over aging but if that's true about the Torsen and F250 Tremor or a Raptor is looking better and better.

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Yeah, The 250 looks great. I built a FX4 Lariat last night, fully loaded, $2K additional options over how I have my Tremor spec'd, and it was still $2K less than my Tremor and increased the Tow Capacity from 10,9 to 13,9.
Get yourself a $5 orange paint pen, a $20 Tremor sticker and a $75 2" spacer and nobody will know the difference :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Would you consider a shorter rear block, or even removing it?

hammer40

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Tremor, 1970 F250
Occupation
Business owner
Looks like someone is standing on the brakes! What’s up with that stance?

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhiteyTremor

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
college paper writing services

Photos
Connectivity
Developer
Connectivity
Photos
PC Optimization
Security
Browsers
Developer
Главная

Banking Regulation Act, 1949 Indian Overseas Bank PO Online Exam 2013 171.
Mail everything to the credit bureau and send copies to the creditor.
Sometimes some banks have the strict restriction of maintaining a minimum balance to bank the account open.
Online Job Search Latest Top 50.
to report a lost or stolen card.

pre k writing paper 53_93a2

7bcf5b79eba2ad7852254d79dafe5b4dse
wat

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
to whoever needs to hear this....dont click the links....