Sponsored

rjg2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Thanks for posting this review. So I actually figured out from this review that you can indeed have the rear seat lockable storage with the Pro Power onboard even though the online build tool does not allow this config. I will be contacting be local dealer to add this feature to my build tomorrow. Window Sticker

OP
OP
WhiteyTremor

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Thanks for posting this review. So I actually figured out from this review that you can indeed have the rear seat lockable storage with the Pro Power onboard even though the online build tool does not allow this config. I will be contacting be local dealer to add this feature to my build tomorrow. Window Sticker
Yeah I asked my dealer about this when I ordered and on their end it allowed them to add it so I just added it even though it didn't indicate it was compatible with propower on the build and price tool

Sponsored

Tremor21Gryz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Wait what the heck is going on with those seats? It looked nothing like that in the Build and Price!!

OP
OP
WhiteyTremor

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Wait what the heck is going on with those seats? It looked nothing like that in the Build and Price!!
There is an orange layer under the perforated leather. At the right angle and lighting it makes the seats look orange

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
There is an orange layer under the perforated leather. At the right angle and lighting it makes the seats look orange
I am literally cancelling my order now. They’re hideous.

Sponsored

BA73

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Occupation
Construction
Last edited:

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
It looks like all they did was add slightly larger tires and threw on some "Off-Road Shocks." I'm not really impressed for the almost $20K additional cost. The rake on that thing is to severe to be considered an off road vehicle package..

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
Ok. Like everything but those seats! Maybe it’s just me!
I'm not too sure of them myself. I'd have to see them in person to make a final judgement. Right now I have a reservation for a Lightning, but if I back out of that, I'm likely to get a Tremor.

TxTremor

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
It looks like all they did was add slightly larger tires and threw on some "Off-Road Shocks." I'm not really impressed for the almost $20K additional cost. The rake on that thing is to severe to be considered an off road vehicle package..
Having just purchased a Tremor, I will say that the seats do not look like that in person, Its very subtle and you cant even see the underlying orange layer 95% of the time. Also I would note that spec for spec, the tremor is only about $4000 more than whatever non Tremor trim you are comparing it to, which seems fair to me for getting skid plates, noticeably different shocks, high clearance running boards, most of the trail software from the Raptor minus the Baja mode, a revised front suspension (which makes the front end about as tall as a leveled standard F-150, even though the crazy rake would make you think otherwise). You also get tremor specific front and rear bumpers, upfitter switches, smaller wheels and bigger tires, and I think most noticeably the 4WD transfer case out of the raptor, along with being able to drop in the LSD from the Raptor when its available later this year. Again, I will say that the rake is pretty crazy, I don't really understand why the rear end is higher than a standard F150. I am trying to get it leveled, but that has been an adventure as standard 2021 F-150 leveling kits do not fit on this truck.

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
Having just purchased a Tremor, I will say that the seats do not look like that in person, Its very subtle and you cant even see the underlying orange layer 95% of the time. Also I would note that spec for spec, the tremor is only about $4000 more than whatever non Tremor trim you are comparing it to, which seems fair to me for getting skid plates, noticeably different shocks, high clearance running boards, most of the trail software from the Raptor minus the Baja mode, a revised front suspension (which makes the front end about as tall as a leveled standard F-150, even though the crazy rake would make you think otherwise). You also get tremor specific front and rear bumpers, upfitter switches, smaller wheels and bigger tires, and I think most noticeably the 4WD transfer case out of the raptor, along with being able to drop in the LSD from the Raptor when its available later this year. Again, I will say that the rake is pretty crazy, I don't really understand why the rear end is higher than a standard F150. I am trying to get it leveled, but that has been an adventure as standard 2021 F-150 leveling kits do not fit on this truck.
Thanks for the info. I'd be interested to hear how the level kit ultimately works out for you as I intend to do the same whenever I finally get my Tremor.
Sponsored