Over-the-air Update had no description

Simoes

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2.7EB
Last week I received an over-the-air update with absolutely no description what the update included. Anyone have any idea what was updated?
Sponsored

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Last week I received an over-the-air update with absolutely no description what the update included. Anyone have any idea what was updated?
Not a clue, however there are quite a few people who are talking about having gotten an over the air update, but I've had my truck since the end of March and have had no indication that I've ever gotten one.

Not sure what's up with that either.

Swegner99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2017 Expedition EL
Not a clue, however there are quite a few people who are talking about having gotten an over the air update, but I've had my truck since the end of March and have had no indication that I've ever gotten one.

Not sure what's up with that either.
My truck gave no indication that it was updated. The only reason I knew it happened was an alert in my FordPass app.

My OTA update had a description of "minor bug fixes and general maintenance" or some generic wording along those lines.

It didn't say anything useful

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
My truck gave no indication that it was updated. The only reason I knew it happened was an alert in my FordPass app.

My OTA update had a description of "minor bug fixes and general maintenance" or some generic wording along those lines.

It didn't say anything useful
Had that on mine for quite awhile. No reason, just minor fixes. I shut off auto update so it has to tell me in the truck it has an update. I will activate the update manually. At least till they get their acts together. Been almost 2 months and no Ford Rewards yet either.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Been almost 2 months and no Ford Rewards yet either.
Check and see if you have another FordPass account. I was waiting months for mine, even talked to FORD, till I realized they had sent the points to another FordPass account from a previous Ford we had. All good now.

Sponsored

7cbreeze

First Name
Cass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Lincoln mkz , Sold 2011 King Ranch F350 ,6.7
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
Still waiting on mine,,I think of all the tweeks that ford can do without us going into the shop plus all the data points they can see on the machinery is awesome..

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
Checked my accounts. None. I called Fordpass Support last week. They should have been put in 30 days or less. Usually around 10 days. They said it may take another month. Ugh. Total time so far, almost 2 months.

JGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Just got my second OTA update last night, according to for FordPass, I have checked my truck to see if anything has changed, but the notice does not tell much
Ford F-150 Over-the-air Update had no description thumbnail_Screenshot_20210516-084652_FordPass
Ford F-150 Over-the-air Update had no description thumbnail_Screenshot_20210516-084535_FordPass

Ford F-150 Over-the-air Update had no description thumbnail_Screenshot_20210516-084652_FordPass

flatag

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT FX4
That’s Fords way of saying they didn’t fix the zone lighting issue.