charliecbp

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F 150 Limited PowerBoost
maybe i missed it
but what is the purpose of being able to have 2 phones connected to the truck via bluetooth?
or what is the advantage of doing this at same time?
thanks
I also have a work and a personal phone so this is a feature I was looking forward to although from what I have seen so far when I use CarPlay it drops one of the phones so only one is connected, Big Disappointment
Sponsored

Rineland

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT 302A 4x4 CCSB 3.5L EB
Occupation
Engineer
Does Apple Maps glitch out when you open it full screen on CP? Half of the map is black, once I disconnect and reconnect it goes to normal, but it goes back to the half black map after turning on/off the truck.
I'm having a similar issue and I'm still on 3.5.2. When CP connects it goes to the half map(although nothing loads), and small tile/widget "Home Screen". When selecting maps it goes all black, waits, and then back to Home Screen. Trying to initiate directions and maps on the phone directly has the same result, maps just seem to fail.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Could someone check my vin? I got 3.5.2 on Oct 7th. Tried to do the APIM with FDRS but kept failing. Just noticed the automatic updates aren’t enabled in the truck now and it won’t let me toggle them on.

1FTFW1CD5MFB75327
I see you got the two small patches you need for 3.5.2 and 3.5.2 itself between September and early October. I can only see the past 60 days, so I don't know if you've gotten the older updates that some Job 1 owners are still missing. If you already have bluecruise and all of that, then you are good to go. Just be patient for the rest of the OTA's to come in.

JasonATL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I see you got the two small patches you need for 3.5.2 and 3.5.2 itself between September and early October. I can only see the past 60 days, so I don't know if you've gotten the older updates that some Job 1 owners are still missing. If you already have bluecruise and all of that, then you are good to go. Just be patient for the rest of the OTA's to come in.
Thanks! Yes I’ve gotten the other updates.

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Fusion SE
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
How do you Manually install 3.5.3?
You'll want to take a look at the ECU stickied thread, but basically you have to have a Mongoose cable ($500), an FDRS license (min $50) and some time.

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Fusion SE
Occupation
Retired
You'll want to take a look at the ECU stickied thread, but basically you have to have a Mongoose cable ($500), an FDRS license (min $50) and some time.
Got ya. Thanks for the quick Response.

krazyankee321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
Bought my 22 used about two months ago and haven't received any notification of updates. I have tried to check for updates but nothing is available. I assume 3.5.3 is a rolling update? Anyway to force it?

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Bought my 22 used about two months ago and haven't received any notification of updates. I have tried to check for updates but nothing is available. I assume 3.5.3 is a rolling update? Anyway to force it?
The only way to force it is with the Mongoose tool and an FDRS license.

Sponsored

Chili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I'm sure this is coming to other trucks, but they're willing to flush out any issues with people who want to be early adopters.

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer
I just went to dealer for my battery to be replaced and also a recall. I asked them about the update and they said they did an update. I now have no revision after the software version. Can someone check mine again.? Last time you checked it had not had any updates.

1FTFW1RG8MFC42729

@Snakebitten

gobluejd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Agate Black Lariat 502A / Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Product Engineer

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
That's interesting because there's no history of any updates to your truck except the Trailer Brake Module on 11-8

Ford F-150 OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out gobluejd118.PNG

And the PCM on April 15

Ford F-150 OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out gobluejd415.PNG

These are the updates currently available

Ford F-150 OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out gobluejd.PNG

I suspect after that GWM update, other updates will become available as well. (APIM, for example)

I don't see anything they performed in FDRS to result in the Sync versioning not displaying correctly.