Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
'22 F150 501 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
chef
I ordered an F150 Lariat hybrid on 9/27. Dealer said it would prob be a '22. Didn't hear anything since, so I stopped at the dealer Friday. Guy got on his computer and said, yep, your order is in as a '22. He printed out the order and we went over the options to make sure it was right. So I get home and there's an email from Ford confirming the order.

So now I'm wondering why I didn't get the Ford email on 9/27. Did the dealer not actually submit the order 2 weeks ago? And, if so, wouldn't that put my order behind everyone who ordered 2 weeks ago?
Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I don’t think there is a ‘line’ per say. Builds are usually built on parts availability. Dealer allotment. Etc etc… it’s not a first in first out thing. If it was my March order would be here already.

Jimmyb

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F-150 FX4, 2022 Tremor (Ordered)
I spoke with my local dealer about ordering a ‘21 around mid-September. He tried and said the order bank was closed and to check back with him in a few weeks. I placed an order for a ‘22 on 10/14 and on that date it allowed the dealer to submit an order. I got an email about 30 minutes after my order was submitted.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I spoke with my local dealer about ordering a ‘21 around mid-September. He tried and said the order bank was closed and to check back with him in a few weeks. I placed an order for a ‘22 on 10/14 and on that date it allowed the dealer to submit an order. I got an email about 30 minutes after my order was submitted.
I'm really curious. I have never rcvd any emails from Ford for the 2021 and 2022 orders I've done. I've read in a couple of forums that Ford never sends emails. Are you folks getting emails from corporate Ford or the dealer who placed your order?

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
I ordered an F150 Lariat hybrid on 9/27. Dealer said it would prob be a '22. Didn't hear anything since, so I stopped at the dealer Friday. Guy got on his computer and said, yep, your order is in as a '22. He printed out the order and we went over the options to make sure it was right. So I get home and there's an email from Ford confirming the order.

So now I'm wondering why I didn't get the Ford email on 9/27. Did the dealer not actually submit the order 2 weeks ago? And, if so, wouldn't that put my order behind everyone who ordered 2 weeks ago?
I'm really curious. I have never rcvd any emails from Ford for the 2021 and 2022 orders I've done. I've read in a couple of forums that Ford never sends emails. Are you folks getting emails from corporate Ford or the dealer who placed your order?
See my dealer told me to watch for emails for my 06/11 order and I've never gotten any. Almost feel like Ford is ride in the midst of adding email alerts. I know they did emails for Broncos and Mach-E.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnnyBoy

JohnnyBoy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
'22 F150 501 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
chef
I don’t think there is a ‘line’ per say. Builds are usually built on parts availability. Dealer allotment. Etc etc… it’s not a first in first out thing. If it was my March order would be here already.
Thanks for the info

Jimmyb

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F-150 FX4, 2022 Tremor (Ordered)
As stated above my email came from Ford corporate.

Ford F-150 Ordering question IMG_1069.PNG

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
As stated above my email came from Ford corporate.

IMG_1069.PNG
I have never received an email like that for my orders. Sent something to my dealer to see what's going on.
Sponsored