Ordered on 7/30/22, truck being shipped 11/15/22-11/21/22

muscleJack04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, Ford Escape, Ford F150
Occupation
Engineer, Researcher
My first order on 5/14/2022 through a local dealer and I never got a VIN. The order ended up getting canceled by Ford.

I then ordered a MY23 through Granger on 10/4. Ford Confirmed 10/4 VIN received 10/13 Build date of 11/21 WS received on 11/14 with blend date of 11/22.

Also if you are paying MSRP then you are wasting money, unless you are unable to fly to Iowa to pick up your truck.

My MY22 order was 5k more than my MY23 even with the price increase. The diff was MSRP vs Invoice - 3%

Ford ordering gives priority to High Volume dealers. So dealer matters.

Hope this helps.

good luck and a speedy process to you
Thanks! I’m definitely close to Iowa since I live in Chicago Area. My only concern is price difference. I have my PowerBoost XLT order around 66K and make a new order now would have maybe 5K more.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimi

Jimi

First Name
Jimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502a Sport appearance
Occupation
Owner/Driver
My first order on 5/14/2022 through a local dealer and I never got a VIN. The order ended up getting canceled by Ford.

I then ordered a MY23 through Granger on 10/4. Ford Confirmed 10/4 VIN received 10/13 Build date of 11/21 WS received on 11/14 with blend date of 11/22.

Also if you are paying MSRP then you are wasting money, unless you are unable to fly to Iowa to pick up your truck.

My MY22 order was 5k more than my MY23 even with the price increase. The diff was MSRP vs Invoice - 3%

Ford ordering gives priority to High Volume dealers. So dealer matters.

Hope this helps.

good luck and a speedy process to you
Yes it does, and thanks

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Thanks! I’m definitely close to Iowa since I live in Chicago Area. My only concern is price difference. I have my PowerBoost XLT order around 66K and make a new order now would have maybe 5K more.
Send Granger an email with your build asking for a quote. That is free and then you don't have to be concerned, you would know and be able to make a sound choice.

Just a thought.

Just be advised, that if you place an order with Granger, you have a make 1k non-refundable down payment.

muscleJack04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, Ford Escape, Ford F150
Occupation
Engineer, Researcher
Send Granger an email with your build asking for a quote. That is free and then you don't have to be concerned, you would know and be able to make a sound choice.

Just a thought.

Just be advised, that if you place an order with Granger, you have a make 1k non-refundable down payment.
Actually I’ve already paid 500 with my current dealer. I’m gonna ask Granger about my build. Thanks!
Sponsored