• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ordered 2022 Lightning - My Experience

Pilot2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Can Not Believe Dealer. Said I was in Wave #1...NOPE.
Said I was in Wave #2...NOPE.
Even Got Email from Owner Saying..."You Are Our #1 Guaranteed!"
Hoping for Wave #3.
Now Thinking Since Ford Switched Me to New Dealer (Only Name Change) I am Lost in Some Database. No Way to Check since My Online Reservation Page Disappeared in December. Ford did not reply to my 3 Emails. Telephone to Ford Nice Lady said Everything is Good.

Maybe GOOD FOR HER...Not So Much for Me.:devilish:

Maybe My Silverado E First 10 Minute Reservation at #1 Silverado Dealer will work out better Next January.:D
Did you try the direct link to access your reservation?

https://www.ford.com/buy/reserve/details.html?reservationId=108XXXXX

Make sure to log into your account and replace XXXXX with your reservation #.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
If you think this is a shitshow, it's just getting started. Go look at the Bronco forums. I'm now over 550 days since my first night reservation and my bronco has been stuck "in production" for over a month with no communication from ford what so ever. I'm really contemplating my F150L reservation after living through the bronco debacle.

Imagine if you reserved a Cybertruck? It will be over 3 years before they deliver on the early reservations. If they deliver at all.

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I wouldn't be surprised either.

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Maybe Ford will Reimburse those in your situation for your loss in Depreciation for MY2021 to Delivery in 2023 and maybe offset Dealer ADM? NOT.
Early Mach-E orderers got an extra 250 kWh of charging credit as a goodwill gesture over delays. That’s worth in the neighborhood of $50-75. ?

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
Thanks.
Tried That…”SORRY THERE WAS AN ERROR”
You have to be logged into your Ford account when you input this link. Otherwise you will get that error.

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Also, erase everything past the = sign in the url (not just the X’s) and paste your full reservation #
Again, Thanks..But:
Ford F-150 Lightning Ordered 2022 Lightning - My Experience Ford.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EV Gypsy
I was told in a December 14th telephone call to the:

contact a Ford Customer Experience Representative at (800) 334-4375, hours of operation is M-F 8AM - 8PM EST

that all Reservations that had a change in Dealer Ownership lost their Reservation Page and she doubted they would come back but she confirmed that my Reservation was still All Good.

But really, I have tried everything online to bring it back (and I am very Web Literate).

My Dealer has a completed order from me and a deposit that he cannot yet send in and he assures me at each Wave he tries again that I am #1 Priority and he swears through Wave #2 he has not been able to put in any orders for anyone. He is the Only Ford Dealer in the Capitol City of Kentucky. There are 10 other Reservations behind me that are also screaming at him on why Ford has chosen to not allow any of us to order. The Ford Regional Sales Manager also has no explanation. The Dealership new owner has sent me an email apologizing and begging for patience.

So It Goes.....

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
EV Gypsy

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
GOT IT!!!

Thank You Bryan!!!

If I Could I Would Grant You 1,000,000 LIKES (y) (y)(y)

Now I Have It Bookmarked for Next Thursday (February 3rd - My Birthday).
You are very welcome.

I got a wave 2 invite and that link actually opened up the order page a few minutes before I got my invite email. I submitted my order and then like 3 minutes later (1:48 pm CST) I got the invite email.

I spent (wasted) a bunch of time last Thursday refreshing that link. I was hoping it would indicate a wave 2 order status much earlier in the day but it didn't until sometime in the 1:00 pm hour.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Also, erase everything past the = sign in the url (not just the X’s) and paste your full reservation #
That link doesn't always work correctly - it displayed a page saying it was time for me to order, but my reservation is from September, so I'm way down the list. I was logged into my Ford account and it addressed me by name. Best of luck getting your Lightning ordered, it will take some effort by your dealer to straighten it out for you.
Sponsored