First Name
Jamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Network Engineer
Seems I’m a bit behind you all on my order, I placed my order with my dealer on 8/16/21. When should I expect to see my truck you think, from the comments I’m thinking it’s not even going to be this year? Possibly January 2022? I went with 801A , no power tech and deleted auto stop start. What you guys thinking?

1st Raptor by the way

cheers
Sponsored

CE73

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Mfg Engineer
There are still quite a few who ordered in June that haven’t been scheduled yet, and they scheduled to October 18th last week. MY21 is up till November 15th. Probably will be late, unless you were able to get a allocation fir a stock order they already had?

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
I don't think your going to see a 2021 unless Ford really starts cranking out the Raptors

OP
OP

worldwidescales

First Name
Jamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Network Engineer
I don't think your going to see a 2021 unless Ford really starts cranking out the Raptors

I was thinking the same thing, My order sheet etc. says 2021 but im thinking its going to be a 2022 as well. Only time will tell. Them stopping the plant in Kansas City def isn't helping the situation.

CE73

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Raptor
Occupation
Mfg Engineer
I was thinking the same thing, My order sheet etc. says 2021 but im thinking its going to be a 2022 as well. Only time will tell. Them stopping the plant in Kansas City def isn't helping the situation.
Well Raptors are not built in KC so I'm hoping it doesn't affect the situation, for everyone's sake...

Sponsored

JAB2435

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Occupation
retired
I went to my local dealer on 8/14 they said they could order me a 2021 Raptor(Antimatter blue, 801A at MSRP). I knew better but thought I would hear what they had to say. They told me that they could not order me a 2021 and put me on a list for a 2022 and they would call when the 22 orders where open. So hopefully on the 15th of Sept I will be at the dealership ordering a 2022. So if I am lucky I might see the truck in Feb of 22.

Last edited:

G-Train

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bullitt Mustang
if Ford doesn’t get to the orders that we’re accepted but not yet scheduled, depending on when they cut off the MY 21 they will have to be resubmitted as MY 22.
Sponsored