Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2021 F-150 Platinum, traded 2018 Platinum
Occupation
Manager
Greetings all, first time poster.
skf150 if you would be so kind and check on my order I would really appreciate it. I ordered my truck Jan 27th and not getting much back from my dealership. Unfortunately I have already traded my old truck in and am going through truck less withdrawals.
Order Number R002
VIN 1FTFW1EDXMFB24774
I have seen 2 versions of my window sticker with no difference but the date at the bottom.
Thanks Mike...

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Placed my order 3/27 and added a couple items on 3/29, but still has the same order number (D800).

Lariat 4x2 SuperCab 501A, 5.0, 3.31 e-locking, pro-power, Co-Pilot 360 assist, trailer packages and a few other items.

No word yet on any sort of status update, kinda thinking I won’t hear anything until after production re-starts or are they still scheduling orders?

also side note: site dev, please make your ad frames a fixed size, its really hard and annoying to type as ad reloads keep bouncing the page all over the freakin place.

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Earlier this week, Ford-backed interest group Alliance for Auto Innovation warned that if the government does not intervene and dedicate funding to a bill that proposes expanded semiconductor chip production in the U.S., the chip shortage could disrupt production for another six months and result in 1.28 million fewer vehicles being built this year.

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Earlier this week, Ford-backed interest group Alliance for Auto Innovation warned that if the government does not intervene and dedicate funding to a bill that proposes expanded semiconductor chip production in the U.S., the chip shortage could disrupt production for another six months and result in 1.28 million fewer vehicles being built this year.
I would really like to know how they expect to fix the shortage in less than 6 months. Everything I've read says that the factories producing the chips needed for vehicles are running over 90% capacity/yield, and short of having more hours in a day, they can't produce more. Building a new facility and starting it up will take years, and I'm pretty sure the companies involved are already looking at how to do this.

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
My dealer called me today and said my truck has a delivery date of 5/12. It was ordered 2/13. I've been tracking it myself on the F150 Order Tracker Tool and all it says is, in processing. It has said this for the last 3 weeks. Does anyone have a clue as to why it is not updating my build? I was really looking forward to tracking my build through the process.. Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped for that date after reading some of the stories on this forum.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
My dealer called me today and said my truck has a delivery date of 5/12. It was ordered 2/13. I've been tracking it myself on the F150 Order Tracker Tool and all it says is, in processing. It has said this for the last 3 weeks. Does anyone have a clue as to why it is not updating my build? I was really looking forward to tracking my build through the process.. Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped for that date after reading some of the stories on this forum.
My tracker is saying my truck is supposed be delivered on the 1st but still in production as well so I’m obviously not holding my breath either.

OP
OP
UNIKRN150

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
My 3-20-21 order has moved to " In Order Processing" whatever that means.

My Dealer said he "hopes to have a VIN soon".

At this point I "hope" to have a truck before the end of summer. And "hope" I don't end up starting the process all over again if they deliver a rust bucket.
?

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
My truck has been “In Production” for several weeks now. Dealer keeps saying that it’s scheduled to arrive week of 4/20, so next week. Tracking tool hasn’t budged from “In Production” however. Does the dealer have better info than the tracking tool?

Sponsored

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
My truck has been “In Production” for several weeks now. Dealer keeps saying that it’s scheduled to arrive week of 4/20, so next week. Tracking tool hasn’t budged from “In Production” however. Does the dealer have better info than the tracking tool?
I wondered that myself. He says his system only shows delivery date. No build date or ship date. I sure hope his system is trustworthy. He said the Max tow was the main hold up for most of his builds and a couple have arrived that were ordered a few weeks before mine. That being said, maybe the parts are in for max tow and I'll see my truck next month. Unfortunately there seems to be a push by the director of the CDC to close down Michigan once again. Hells Bells !!!!

OP
OP
UNIKRN150

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
You'd think but who knows at this point.
I'm fine with waiting.
(At least that's what I keep telling myself!)

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
My dealer expects my 3-26-21 order to be picked up tomorrow and I should have a planned build date within a week.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
My dealer expects my 3-26-21 order to be picked up tomorrow and I should have a planned build date within a week.
Exactly my order date! 26 March. My dealer says don’t expect anything in terms of production schedule or VIN from Ford for at LEAST 4 weeks...
I’ll be looking to your progress for encouragement... I hope you do better then me!