First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A Sport 7.2Kw
Occupation
retired
I thought my 4Runner would outlive me. Well that didn't work out so well. So I'm shopping for a new ride and decided I'm going to treat myself to a F150 Powerboost, Pro Power 7.2 kw. I figure I can charge up those off road power chairs my buddies think are cool and keep their beers cold! Anyway, I've been studying up on this 2023 ordering thing and put together what I want.

Does this look good? What should I pay for it? If I hit up the kids at a few dealers this weekend ( labor day ), is there any deals I should know about? Can I lock in a APR if I order this weekend? Chapman Ford isn't too far from me - anybody know them?

Thanks in advance folks!

Old Fart Fred

Ford F-150 Old Fart needs new ride 1662061215074
Sponsored

Reactions: 780

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Looks good to me. Let me be the first to recommend Granger Ford if you're willing to drive to Iowa to pick it up. Everyone around me wanted MSRP and then some.

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Thanks Ryan. It would have to be a helluva deal for me to drive to Iowa. Others found it worth it?

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Everyone that deals with Granger finds it worth it. There is also Koons outside of Washington DC if Chapman doesn't do it for you.

Your build looks nice the only thing I would say is to add 4 wheel drive. 4x4's keep their value and will help with that Jersey snow. Southern Jersey may not need as bad as Northern Jersey but if you ever go to sell it, you'll be glad it was 4 wheel drive.

Your build probably has an invoice of around 60 grand. 3% under invoice would take you to about $58,200. That is a good price and that is the Granger price if Chapman or Koons does not do it for you. The key is 3% under invoice and that will knock off about $6k from MSRP.

Also note that if you do order you want to order from someone that gives you price protection from the date of the order, not the date of delivery. Good luck.

FrankSJ

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum 3.5 RR BAP, 2015 Mustang GT PP
We want to make the process as simple as possible. To take advantage of the 2% under factory invoice with no strings attached, no deposit required, no credit app until time of delivery submit your 2023 Order with us Today!!! Simply send the link from ford.com with the build for a 2022 and we will convert your order to the 2023 model!

Disclaimer:
Accepted on all F150 models except for the Raptor or lighting models (TREMOR EDITIONS CAN NOT BE ORDERED AT THIS TIME)
Some equipment packages still are unavailable due to supply issues we will make you aware of any issues with your order before placing!
Great financing options avaliable at time of purchase!
No Deposit required
Accepting trade ins for evaluation (if trading in at time of sale you must come to dealership in person)
Signature will be required on order sheet as well as a copy of a Valid Driver's License
Changes can be made to orders all the way up to going into "schedule production" status
Please allow 24-48 hours for response from our team when emailing/calling

Dealer fee Detail:
Documentation Fee $473
State Sales tax (for state vehicle will be registered in)
License Plate Fee and Registration (for state vehicle is registered in)

Chapman Ordering Team
Alicia VanDine Artigas and Lauren Cardamone
[email protected]
609-837-9352

Hey Fred, this is a post that should help you out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Thanks Kodiak!! Yes, I assumed 4x4. I should have noted that. Great info!!

fred

Everyone that deals with Granger finds it worth it. There is also Koons outside of Washington DC if Chapman doesn't do it for you.

Your build looks nice the only thing I would say is to add 4 wheel drive. 4x4's keep their value and will help with that Jersey snow. Southern Jersey may not need as bad as Northern Jersey but if you ever go to sell it, you'll be glad it was 4 wheel drive.

Your build probably has an invoice of around 60 grand. 3% under invoice would take you to about $58,200. That is a good price and that is the Granger price if Chapman or Koons does not do it for you. The key is 3% under invoice and that will knock off about $6k from MSRP.

Also note that if you do order you want to order from someone that gives you price protection from the date of the order, not the date of delivery. Good luck.

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Thanks Kodiak!! Yes, I assumed 4x4. I should have noted that. Great info!!

fred
Here something to help you firm up a price. Also if Chapman gives 2% under invoice and price protection from date of order. (Not listed in Chapmans post but it may be) You'll do well with them price wise. Save a trip to Iowa.

Attachments

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Very cool. Thanks again. I was using your attached doc to put truck together.

fred

Here something to help you firm up a price. Also if Chapman gives 2% under invoice and price protection from date of order. (Not listed in Chapmans post but it may be) You'll do well with them price wise. Save a trip to Iowa.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
I thought my 4Runner would outlive me. Well that didn't work out so well. So I'm shopping for a new ride and decided I'm going to treat myself to a F150 Powerboost, Pro Power 7.2 kw. I figure I can charge up those off road power chairs my buddies think are cool and keep their beers cold! Anyway, I've been studying up on this 2023 ordering thing and put together what I want.

Does this look good? What should I pay for it? If I hit up the kids at a few dealers this weekend ( labor day ), is there any deals I should know about? Can I lock in a APR if I order this weekend? Chapman Ford isn't too far from me - anybody know them?

Thanks in advance folks!

Old Fart Fred

1662061215074.png
Depends on how you intend to use it. If you are planning to tow with it, I'd suggest the tow mirrors. If using the truck itself to camp out of, I'd go with the 6'5" bed for a little more cargo room. And the tailgate step to make it easier to get in and out of the bed. That's what I did. But, your use case may differ from mine.

Sponsored

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Thanks 780. I thought the tailgate step was part of the bed utility package? Yeah, I do tow - small trailer. I thought about tow mirrors, but thought aftermarket if I feel I need them? I don't need them now with my 4Runner/trailer combo.

fred

Depends on how you intend to use it. If you are planning to tow with it, I'd suggest the tow mirrors. If using the truck itself to camp out of, I'd go with the 6'5" bed for a little more cargo room. And the tailgate step to make it easier to get in and out of the bed. That's what I did. But, your use case may differ from mine.

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired

Thanks in advance folks!

Old Fart Fred

1662061215074.png
From what Ive seen on Dealer ads around here,if you special order a track they will LOCK in the price and interest rate

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Thanks Rockman. That's what I'm asking for thanks to you guys!

fred

From what Ive seen on Dealer ads around here,if you special order a track they will LOCK in the price and interest rate

emmafrank87

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150
I know Chapman in Horsham WILL NOT lock prices, but I'm not sure about the Chapman referenced in this posting - EHT Chapman. What say you @JerseyShoreFord ?

OP
OP
fwunder

fwunder

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Whoa!! That's a big heads up!! I figured the same group would honor the same deals. Hmmm.

Thanks!

fred

I know Chapman in Horsham WILL NOT lock prices, but I'm not sure about the Chapman referenced in this posting - EHT Chapman. What say you @JerseyShoreFord ?
Sponsored