OKTB should be achieved ???????

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
I need to get with my dealer to see if my build date has been changed now.... should be next Monday but that seems unlikely.
Sponsored

Sbdavis1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
When did you order?.... just starting the process so Im trying to figure out a timline
Put my order in late September. Made some tweaks since (went PowerBoost and added the 360 cam with active prep) but that didn’t delay the production on mine. It’s just they are going to get the dealer stocks first and then make the retail orders last as usual. To get the dealership to place mine as a dealer stock vs retail order, I would have had to pay a premium (with still no guarantee when that dealer stock order would get filled) instead of getting a good deal to wait for my retail order.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Put my order in late September. Made some tweaks since (went PowerBoost and added the 360 cam with active prep) but that didn’t delay the production on mine. It’s just they are going to get the dealer stocks first and then make the retail orders last as usual. To get the dealership to place mine as a dealer stock vs retail order, I would have had to pay a premium (with still no guarantee when that dealer stock order would get filled) instead of getting a good deal to wait for my retail order.
I am anxiously awaiting any info and want it ASAFP, but I'm conflicted because I also am okay with waiting if it is in the name of quality control...
Sponsored