First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Heck I might be ok with that. I moved to Europe to travel, not sit it my dang house!!

seriously, though, I’m hoping for a vaccine to hit the streets so less people are affected. My brother and his family went through it the last two weeks and he said it’s been a beast!!
My wife had it about a month ago, she said the same. I never got or tested positive, weird stuff.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Last time he said it was seats, don't know what it was this time. I hate to press him too much or he just didn't know what it was.

Most times when this happens, if they are not at work, they just get a robo type call saying not to report to work. They don't find out what it was till they get back to the job.

Should be back up and running today but this week with Thanksgiving, they will have a day off again.

Yea, I totally get that. Don’t burn that sacred bridge!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
No OKTB i see.... I cri

Sponsored

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
Sooo i’m going to start a new build with a dealer willing to offer 1 k under invoice plus rebates/incentives. They claim to have retail allocations. Is there anything I might want to add in order to expedite delivery? Like maybe a particular priority code or something?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sooo i’m going to start a new build with a dealer willing to offer 1 k under invoice plus rebates/incentives. They claim to have retail allocations. Is there anything I might want to add in order to expedite delivery? Like maybe a particular priority code or something?
Just let them know you need it as soon as possible and they should know the best codes for that.

The allocation from Ford is the biggest thing and them telling you the truth.

Granger would probably be a better source for that, give him a PM.

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
Just let them know you need it as soon as possible and they should know the best codes for that.

The allocation from Ford is the biggest thing and them telling you the truth.

Granger would probably be a better source for that, give him a PM.
Thanks much!!

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
Just talked to my dealer today, and was sadly informed that none of the retail orders from my dealer have been built yet, and not to expect them until after the new year. So to make myself feel better I said F*%# it and changed my 5.0 xlt to a 501a lariat sport with the 5.0 and still kept the lead foot. It’s gonna be a long wait.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just talked to my dealer today, and was sadly informed that none of the retail orders from my dealer have been built yet, and not to expect them until after the new year. So to make myself feel better I said F*%# it and changed my 5.0 xlt to a 501a lariat sport with the 5.0 and still kept the lead foot. It’s gonna be a long wait.

Can you specify for me a bit? They do not expect Ford to pick up the retail orders until into the new year, or not to expect to take delivery into the new year?

Sponsored

SOCOstrong

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 STX, soon to have (hopefully) 2021 5.0 Lariat in lead foot
Can you specify for me a bit? They do not expect Ford to pick up the retail orders until into the new year, or not to expect to take delivery into the new year?
I believe he meant they wouldn’t be taking delivery until Q1 of the new year.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yeah it's tough, 2020 will not be a year we will think of with many good memories for sure!

Good for you to stick with what you want, I believe that is always worth the wait.

Ford is still not scheduling any retail orders to-date apparently, even if it started tomorrow, you would probably be looking at late Jan at best.

I have one built and sitting in a lot somewhere and I'm starting to get a bit concerned about my Jan 4th PCO. They have got to get moving, or number one in sales may not be for 2021.

With OKTB still not declared, retail orders will not be picked up until then.

The line is still running slower than previous years and vendor parts still can't keep up. I think they just have to realize, it may be like that for some time and just build what they can.

Pray for good news tomorrow

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Every one of those vehicles already built are special order trucks for someone’s inventory.
I personally don’t see why some retail units could not be built to help satisfy those individuals that have ordered one for themselves..
Getting some of these built within the constraints of supplier issues would go a long way to appease and possibly retain and acquire new loyal customers.
Granted, this has been a FUBAR year, but these trucks on the lot waiting to be delivered do not have new owners lined up yet, so their building for nobody.
the few that have orders in, should not really be stuck in purgatory if the QA people are on their toes.
4-5 months is a long ass wait and still not have a proposed date for delivery.
Some of y’all have sold you current wheels, some have incentives that will vaporize before the first truck gets loaded onto its conveyance. And some have their cash tied up at a dealer with nothing to show for it.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I believe he meant they wouldn’t be taking delivery until Q1 of the new year.

I’m okay with that for now. I probably got in that mindset thanks to the updates on this site. If mine was here by Christmas ?, I would have been pleasantly surprised.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Just spoke with my dealership. Thinks it will be early February for my Lariat, EcoBoost to be delivered.
When did you order?.... just starting the process so Im trying to figure out a timline
Sponsored