Offroad page missing on Sync4

OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
I have the off-road page on "My View", but I don't think I've looked for it on the Sync card. I have an EB Fx4, so I'll have to go look now.
Just like mine, I believe that you'll find it's missing on yours as well unfortunately

Advertisement

KBKEITH

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, FX4, 2.7EB
Please take a look whenever you get the chance. I find it very strange that I don't have that page in there.
I checked this morning. I do not have that ‘card’ available on my screen.

OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4 FX4, 2020 Edge Titanium, 2019 Escape Ti, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
I checked this morning. I do not have that ‘card’ available on my screen.
Thank you for the confirmation. Hopefully they give it 'back' to us at a later time. I wanted to use it on the center screen, while having my 4x4 power distribution page active on the dash, to give me a good combo of information while off roading. Let's hope it returns.

KBKEITH

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, FX4, 2.7EB
Thank you for the confirmation. Hopefully they give it 'back' to us at a later time. I wanted to use it on the center screen, while having my 4x4 power distribution page active on the dash, to give me a good combo of information while off roading. Let's hope it returns.
Are the cards selectable somewhere in the system? You’d think I would know after 4+ months with my truck. Lol.

OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Reaction score
Vehicles
Are the cards selectable somewhere in the system? You’d think I would know after 4+ months with my truck. Lol.
I looked around pretty much everywhere and the cards we get on the right seem to be a fixed thing. No options to add or remove any unfortunately. That would have been a nice option to have though because there are a few I would have removed, and others added.

Maybe Sync 4.x later on 🤷‍♂️

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
I don't believe there's any user interface for adding / selecting cards, and they certainly seem to vary depending on what trim/packages you have.

I suspect/hope that once the FORscan experts have some time in with the Sync4 system, there will be more customizations available for the infotainment screens. On my previous truck with Sync3 I was able to add/remove/modify several of the screens (even down to the startup animation graphics).

FWIW, I have a '21 XLT Sport... there is NO off-road card available on the 12" display, although it is on my 8" cluster display (pitch/roll/pwr dist./etc).

JGS

Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have a Lariat 502A FX4 and I do not have it on the right side either

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
For those with the "Trips" card: Does it only let you pick Trip1 and Trip2 or does it also let you show This Trip? When by myself and having with with fuel efficiency, I am constantly using the arrows to flip between "This Trip" and "Eco Coach". I would love to have the dang "This Trip" on the right-side card area!

OP
jfdube999

jfdube999

First Name
Jean-Francois
Reaction score
Vehicles
For those with the "Trips" card: Does it only let you pick Trip1 and Trip2 or does it also let you show This Trip? When by myself and having with with fuel efficiency, I am constantly using the arrows to flip between "This Trip" and "Eco Coach". I would love to have the dang "This Trip" on the right-side card area!
I'm going to have to check up on that. I rarely use the trip features, but I know it's in there somewhere. I'll get back to you on this

sonofzell

First Name
Kirk
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 XLT Sport 2.7EB SCrew 302A High
Mine only shows "Trip 1" or "Trip 2" in the side display.

Advertisement

Advertisement