Sponsored

Official: Tell Us Your Best Pricing Deal on a New F150 (regardless of year)

brfertig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 4X4 ELocker Fox Racing w/35's
Occupation
Sr Project Manager & Investor
I wanted to see if people were willing to tell us their story on their purchase. This info can be filled out in whole or in part to protect things you dont want to share. Just curious if this would be a way to help others save money or share their success or losses based on markets in a rocky 2024 and beyond.

Dealer:
Year Make Model Sub Model:
Package: 302A, 502A
Dealer Sticker: Window Sticker
Dealer Price: Add ons/Market Gouge
Out the Door: TTL+Dealer
Financing APR/Years:
Warranty:
Short Story:
Sponsored

OP
OP
brfertig

brfertig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dealer: Mclarty Ford North Little Rock
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2023 F150 XLT 4X4 5.0 Supercrew
Package: 302A
Dealer Sticker: $61760 -$2000 Ford XLT/CHRM/SPRT Cash = $59760
Dealer Price: +$2500 in accessories = $62260
Out the Door: -$6750 = $55510 inc. TTL (-$2003 off accessories & $2750 Ford Rebate & $1997 Dealer Rebate)
Financing APR/Years: 5.9 APR/72 Months Ford Credit (My Bank 6.75 APR)
Warranty: *Best - Preferred Care Plus Pkg 120K Miles/8Yr Extended
Short Story: I came with my own financing and offered them my best rate from my bank in exchange for the rebates that brought the truck roughly 7K under asking price. FORD offered me 2.9% APR if I paid sticker. I declined and took the rebates and bought the truck for 55K and Ford beat my bank by 1 percent. I gave my salesman a ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ ✫ review on Ford.com to make sure they knew how happy I was.

Switch to Dark Mode to see better: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/misc/style?style_id=4&t=1708717458,74efe32cb66d35f26ada19fe2f2d7fd1

Last edited:

Micho523

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer: Bozard Ford Lincoln St. Augustine FL
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 2.7 Supercrew
Package: 502A
Dealer Sticker: $72,720
Dealer Price: $65,342 (D-Plan)
Out the Door: $56,000, with trade and extended warranty
Financing APR/Years:
Warranty: 10/100 Premium Care, with lights, keys, and day one rental coverage
Short Story: The trans on my '18 XLT SSE was starting to act up, the dreaded CDF drum bushing shift. Was quoted ~$7000 plus 6 weeks lead time to overhaul. Decided to see what was available, and found my absolutely loaded lariat in about a week. I had D-Plan, so no haggling on price. No need to with this particular dealer anyway, they never do the stupid ADM markups. All they wanted was pictures of my old truck, which was immaculate. Absolutely easiest purchase experience I've ever had. Their service department is industry leading too, so they've got a customer for life.

OP
OP
brfertig

brfertig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dealer: Bozard Ford Lincoln St. Augustine FL
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2023 F150 Lariat 4x4 2.7 Supercrew
Package: 502A
Dealer Sticker: $72,720
Dealer Price: $65,342 (D-Plan)
Out the Door: $56,000, with trade and extended warranty
Financing APR/Years:
Warranty: 10/100 Premium Care, with lights, keys, and day one rental coverage
Short Story: The trans on my '18 XLT SSE was starting to act up, the dreaded CDF drum bushing shift. Was quoted ~$7000 plus 6 weeks lead time to overhaul. Decided to see what was available, and found my absolutely loaded lariat in about a week. I had D-Plan, so no haggling on price. No need to with this particular dealer anyway, they never do the stupid ADM markups. All they wanted was pictures of my old truck, which was immaculate. Absolutely easiest purchase experience I've ever had. Their service department is industry leading too, so they've got a customer for life.
Glad to hear there are good deals to be had out there. What is the D-Plan? It appears now is the time to buy because everyone is getting the pricing I am getting right now. No haggling for me either. I just went in there and found what I wanted to buy for the price I wanted. Be willing to walk away and never feel taken.

Micho523

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502a
Occupation
Engineer
Glad to hear there are good deals to be had out there. What is the D-Plan? It appears now is the time to buy because everyone is getting the pricing I am getting right now. No haggling for me either. I just went in there and found what I wanted to buy for the price I wanted. Be willing to walk away and never feel taken.
Oh I’ve had my truck for 6 months now. D-plan is dealership employee pricing. I haven’t worked for Ford for like 12 years now, but my dad does. Another common “plan” is X-plan, which is ford partner pricing. My current employer, J&J has X-plan, but it’s not as good as D-plan. D is below invoice.

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2022 F-150 Tremor
Package: 402A
Dealer Sticker: 71,840
Dealer Price: Add ons/Market Gouge 2% below invoice
Out the Door: TTL+Dealer 46,812 (this was my beginning loan balance including trade and down payment.)
Financing APR/Years:
Warranty: 8yr/100,00 from @Granger Ford
Short Story:
I was looking for a new vehicle and I stumbled upon this forum after two frustrating interactions with local dealers. I found that @JerseyShoreFord and @Granger Ford offered 2% and 3% below invoice respectively. I went with @JerseyShoreFord because of proximity. The process couldn’t have been any smoother. I ordered on 4/13/22 and picked up on 11/5/22 and have been enjoying my truck ever since. I can’t speak to granger, but @JerseyShoreFord made the process painless and picking up was just as painless. No pressure, no ridiculous add-ons, just a test drive and paperwork.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Dealer: @Granger Ford , Granger, Iowa
Vehicle and Price data:
Ford F-150 Official: Tell Us Your Best Pricing Deal on a New F150 (regardless of year) MONRONEY FOR POST

Financing APR/Years: Ford Credit $1k down / 0% APR / 36 months
Warranty: Ford PremiumCare ESP, 10yrs / 125k miles; $50 over dealer cost, rolled into 0% APR vehicle financing
Short Story: I emailed Granger my exact spec based on Order Guide codes the morning of December 22, 2021. Received the written quote from Chip Giles within an hour, promptly called him and went over a few questions, made one tweak to the spec based on that helpful conversation, received the revised quote by email while on the phone, gave him verbal go-ahead. By 2:00 PM all the e-docs were signed and $1k deposit paid. I received e-mail Order Confirmation directly from Ford Corporation that same evening.

Between Order and Delivery I received regular email status updates from Ford Corporate; yep, many 'rescheduled build date' notices, I kept telling myself 'stay chill, patience is a virtue'. I watched as Ford raised the MSRP in multiple steps from $57,225 to $60,860; No Worries, I had price protection, my original sales price was locked.

When the truck was delivered in early June 2022 I bought a cheap SWA ticket to DesMoines, Granger shuttle driver picked me up at the airport, Chip gave me a tour of the truck and features, it was spotless detailed with a full 36 gallon gas tank, 8.1 miles on the odometer, I was on the road by 11AM.

My truck was delivered exactly as ordered (no factory removals, no factory deletions, no added crap, not even a dealer sticker).

Absolutely hands-down the best vehicle buying experience in my 70+ years. (y) :D

Now almost 2 years and a bit over 10k miles later, I'm still super happy, the truck is definitely a long-term keeper ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
brfertig

brfertig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wish I had checked out this forum before hand. I wanted a local dealer because because I looked through 10-15 trucks on our lot here. McLarty had Raptors, Tremors, Lariats, XLT, and XLs, really everything inbetween. Its hard to get that kind of experience from buying on a forum. If you are happy with your purchase, ultimately that is all that matters.

bmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost
Dealer: Weikert Ford Lake Wales FL
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2018 F150 Platinum Diesel
Package: Cant remember specific package numbers but it had every option
Dealer Sticker: 68k
Dealer Price: 52k - no trade or dealer financing needed
Out the Door: 52k + like 200 doc + 6.5% FL tax
Financing APR/Years: LightStream 6yr 1.9%
Warranty: factory
Short Story: loved the laid back small town dealer. F150 diesels were hard to sell apparently, hence the solid deal - I was intrigued by them and tried it but the 3.0 ultimately left me on the side of the road 3 times in 30k miles. (Emissions related) Picked up my ‘21 ecoboost on a whim when I dropped off the powerstroke to be fixed the last time

side story (sorry to hijack)
A lot of love for Bozard but my service experience with them was not great - they had my Job 1 2021 for a two weeks to get Bluecruise enabled (I waited a couple months after the updates and TSBs were out so hopefully they had the process down)

Finally received a call that it was all ready to go with BC enabled. I pick up the truck and not only was BC not working but lane centering totally offline. Dropped it back off for a few days where they were “still trying”

I finally said screw it a told them to just give it back to me - bought a mongoose and had BC running in an afternoon

A number of other issues that I’ll keep short… big miscommunications on my loaner vehicle and “losing” the paperwork results on my wheel alignment that I paid out of pocket leaving me with no way to diagnose why I had some uneven tire wear

Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Dealer: Weikert Ford Lake Wales FL
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2018 F150 Platinum Diesel
Package: Cant remember specific package numbers but it had every option
Dealer Sticker: 68k
Dealer Price: 52k - no trade or dealer financing needed
Out the Door: 52k + like 200 doc + 6.5% FL tax
Financing APR/Years: LightStream 6yr 1.9%
Warranty: factory
Short Story: loved the laid back small town dealer. F150 diesels were hard to sell apparently, hence the solid deal - I was intrigued by them and tried it but the 3.0 ultimately left me on the side of the road 3 times in 30k miles. (Emissions related) Picked up my ‘21 ecoboost on a whim when I dropped off the powerstroke to be fixed the last time

side story (sorry to hijack)
A lot of love for Bozard but my service experience with them was not great - they had my Job 1 2021 for a two weeks to get Bluecruise enabled (I waited a couple months after the updates and TSBs were out so hopefully they had the process down)

Finally received a call that it was all ready to go with BC enabled. I pick up the truck and not only was BC not working but lane centering totally offline. Dropped it back off for a few days where they were “still trying”

I finally said screw it a told them to just give it back to me - bought a mongoose and had BC running in an afternoon

A number of other issues that I’ll keep short… big miscommunications on my loaner vehicle and “losing” the paperwork results on my wheel alignment that I paid out of pocket leaving me with no way to diagnose why I had some uneven tire wear
I ended up using Bozard after Autonation at the Avenues refused to offer loaners when I have the ESP with both first day and enhanced rental option. And I am about 10min from the Avenues, so Bozard is a 30min drive. They have provided me a loaner three times in the last two years. Until they piss me off, they'll still get my business.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Dealer: Granger Ford Iowa.
Year Make Model Sub Model: 2022 Lariat SCREW PB 7.2Kw 502a 4x4.
Package: 502A BAP
Dealer Sticker: $73,000
Dealer Price: 3% under invoice at the time of order. $2500 worth of incentives.
Out the Door: $59,800.
Financing APR/Years: 0% for 36 months.
Warranty: 10 year 100k miles Premium Ford - Granger Ford ESP.
Short Story: Finding Granger Ford allowed me to sell my 2009 Tacoma and purchase a new Powerboost. With any luck this will be my truck when I retire and travel the country in about 4 years. At least that is the plan for now.

Mgrantham1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
Dealer: @Granger Ford , Granger, Iowa
Vehicle and Price data:
MONRONEY FOR POST.jpg

Financing APR/Years: Ford Credit $1k down / 0% APR / 36 months
Warranty: Ford PremiumCare ESP, 10yrs / 125k miles; $50 over dealer cost, rolled into 0% APR vehicle financing
Short Story: I emailed Granger my exact spec based on Order Guide codes the morning of December 22, 2021. Received the written quote from Chip Giles within an hour, promptly called him and went over a few questions, made one tweak to the spec based on that helpful conversation, received the revised quote by email while on the phone, gave him verbal go-ahead. By 2:00 PM all the e-docs were signed and $1k deposit paid. I received e-mail Order Confirmation directly from Ford Corporation that same evening.

Between Order and Delivery I received regular email status updates from Ford Corporate; yep, many 'rescheduled build date' notices, I kept telling myself 'stay chill, patience is a virtue'. I watched as Ford raised the MSRP in multiple steps from $57,225 to $60,860; No Worries, I had price protection, my original sales price was locked.

When the truck was delivered in early June 2022 I bought a cheap SWA ticket to DesMoines, Granger shuttle driver picked me up at the airport, Chip gave me a tour of the truck and features, it was spotless detailed with a full 36 gallon gas tank, 8.1 miles on the odometer, I was on the road by 11AM.

My truck was delivered exactly as ordered (no factory removals, no factory deletions, no added crap, not even a dealer sticker).

Absolutely hands-down the best vehicle buying experience in my 70+ years. (y) :D

Now almost 2 years and a bit over 10k miles later, I'm still super happy, the truck is definitely a long-term keeper ;)
Just got a quote from them, couldn’t believe how good the price was. Testimonies like yours have sold me. My ‘21 only has 50k on it though and I really can’t justify shelling out for a new platinum, maybe next year though 😁

OP
OP
brfertig

brfertig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Just got a quote from them, couldn’t believe how good the price was. Testimonies like yours have sold me. My ‘21 only has 50k on it though and I really can’t justify shelling out for a new platinum, maybe next year though 😁
I'm too frugal to buy a platinum. Love those trucks but for a truck, a high fitted xlt is what 99 percent of us need. I bought my wife a new Escalade so she took the nice car. I am so content with my xlt. 😆

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I'm too frugal to buy a platinum. Love those trucks but for a truck, a high fitted xlt is what 99 percent of us need. I bought my wife a new Escalade so she took the nice car. I am so content with my xlt. 😆
For me life's too short to be frugal (ya can't 'take it with you'). Yes, of course, shop for the best deal and don't outspend your prudent budget.

IMO a truck we enjoy driving is what 99% of us need. Thankfully there's lots of choices in the F150 lineup to find that. I am so happy (beyond just content) with my Lariat. :D ;)
Sponsored

Last edited: