Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
A glimpse at same Rapid Red Lariat Chrome F-150 in the background.

Reactions: Doc

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Settled on my 2021 F-150 order finally... Lariat Sport FX4 with 20" dark wheels & 502A high pkg plus goodies ??

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club 21 Lariat RR view 2

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club 21 Lariat RR view 3

Should go spectacularly well with the "Rapid Red" Lariat Sport's interior of black leather with burgundy accents

Ford F-150 RAPID RED F-150 (2021+) Club 21 Lariat RR interior

Last edited:

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Since rapid red is a carry-over color from 2020, I went to a local dealership to take a look at it on a 2020 F150. It's definitely a winner and my pick for my new F150 once I order. I was on the fence between that an velocity blue - I usually prefer blue over red, but found velocity blue too light (almost sky blue depending on the light/angle). Rapid Red is classy and beautiful, can't go wrong with that color IMO. The fact is works nicely with the Lariat interior is even better, although I'm going all-black XLT Sport interior myself.

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
Settled on my 2021 F-150 order finally... Lariat Sport FX4 with 20" dark wheels & 502A high pkg plus goodies ??

21 Lariat RR view 2.png

21 Lariat RR view 3.png

Should go spectacularly well with the "Rapid Red" Lariat Sport's interior of black leather with burgundy accents

21 Lariat RR interior.png
love it - doesn't the 502A package come with power deployable running boards? or is this just another case of the configurator image being incorrect?

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
love it - doesn't the 502A package come with power deployable running boards? or is this just another case of the configurator image being incorrect?
Not on Lariat with 502A its still an Option.

Frankly I like the fixed side steps which act like door-ding guards for idiots that swing open doors of vehicles parked on sides.

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing

21 Lariat RR view 2.png

21 Lariat RR view 3.png

21 Lariat RR interior.png
I'm looking at the same one but in 4x2. It's gorgeous!

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
Frankly I like the fixed side steps which act like door-ding guards for idiots that swing open doors of vehicles parked on sides.
Ooh, I hadn't even thought of that! I was on the fence about fixed vs power-deployable, but I think you've just made up my mind for me.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Ooh, I hadn't even thought of that! I was on the fence about fixed vs power-deployable, but I think you've just made up my mind for me.
I know it worked "miracles" for my Toy 4Runner. I had aftermarket steps that poked-out about 4" from the doors and witnessed a couple times people getting in or out of vehicles parked next to it just knocking their door edges against it hard. Once I said, hey, no worries but your door edge is probably chipped! :)

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
I know it worked "miracles" for my Toy 4Runner. I had aftermarket steps that poked-out about 4" from the doors and witnessed a couple times people getting in or out of vehicles parked next to it just knocking their door edges against it hard. Once I said, hey, no worries but your door edge is probably chipped! :)
you know - despite this discussion making complete sense (and I couldn't agree more) - just the thought of kicking that switch to activate those running boards means I'm looking forward to indulging my 14 year old self - and likely kicking them everything I walk past. I know they'll break down at a certain point. But I don't care.