Sponsored

ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

Markv77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lariat
Joining the Iconic club. It's my first truck, and so far I'm loving it. I do miss the turning radius and parking easy of my SUV, but I'm getting used to it. I started shopping the left over '23's and kept telling myself I wanted something other than silver, gray, black, and white... All vehicles on the road are those colors. But this one had the features I wanted at a great price. Once we saw the color in person, my wife and I both fell in love with the color. I was hoping for a Powerboost, because I do 99% around town driving, but settled for the Ecoboost. I don't drive a lot of miles, so the gas savings wouldn't be a whole lot.

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_2534

Ford F-150 ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club IMG_2566

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Joining the Iconic club. It's my first truck, and so far I'm loving it. I do miss the turning radius and parking easy of my SUV, but I'm getting used to it. I started shopping the left over '23's and kept telling myself I wanted something other than silver, gray, black, and white... All vehicles on the road are those colors. But this one had the features I wanted at a great price. Once we saw the color in person, my wife and I both fell in love with the color. I was hoping for a Powerboost, because I do 99% around town driving, but settled for the Ecoboost. I don't drive a lot of miles, so the gas savings wouldn't be a whole lot.

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg
That's a gorgeous truck you've got there! Congrats!