• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
I like the smaller screen (relatively... 12" is still a good size) just for the sake of real buttons and dials for most of the controls. I don't quite understand why screens are considered an upgrade... sure they look cleaner, but they are certainly a much bigger distraction when driving, especially when your controls are buried a few clicks deep. Every click is taking your eyes off the road, making sure your finger is lined up correctly, pressing the screen, repeat because it didn't register, find your option, click the wrong thing because you went over a bump, undo it, finally make your adjustment. With big screens, there's nowhere to rest your hand to steady it.

With buttons, you have positive tactile registration - rest your hand on something near your controls, use your sense of touch to find what you need, and make an adjustment with positive tactile feedback - no need to look away from the road except for a quick glance to find generally where your hand should go. IMO it's safer and easier to use.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Can someone post an updated trim sheet (Standard/Optional) that includes the Pro model?

Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Oh, I didn't notice that, till now. The pdf I have saved and the one linked above is the updated one that includes the Pro (I thought that's all there was)
Correct, the one I linked to has the Pro trim options.

Easycamper

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 XLT 5.0L, 2018 PacHy, 2013 Volt
Now that I’ve gotten used to a 12.1 inch screen I could never go back to 12.0 inches.

Sponsored

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
2022 F-150 Lightning Summary [Full Specs Sheet Below]

Is there a link that brings you right to the one page
“FORD F-150 LIGHTNING
CHARGING OPTIONS AND ESTIMATED CHARGE TIMES”

that is shown in this press release?

All I can manage is a blurry screen shot:

Ford F-150 Lightning Official 2022 F-150 Lightning Specs, Pricing, Photos & Videos! BBEDBC5B-927E-40C0-82CF-B16C2C881C00