Sponsored

OEM Tail Light Replacement

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I am looking for any help with finding a replacement tail light for my 21 XLT with Bliss.

I found one on ebay that looks near identical, but the part number is slightly off, and I don't know how to explain the difference.

The first one ending - BP is my original fixture, the one ending - BS is the one I found to replace it from eBay. The only known difference is it came off a Tremor and not a XLT. Can anyone confirm that is the only difference before I pull the trigger?

Ford F-150 OEM Tail Light Replacement 1677029911157

Ford F-150 OEM Tail Light Replacement 1677029792869
Sponsored

OP
OP
spitteler

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
The top sticker is from my tail light, the bottom sticker is on the one I was hoping would be a direct replacement. A google search was unable to tell me the difference between the two items. They are both halogen with BLIS. I would prefer to only purchase the one if possible, but thanks for your suggestion.

OP
OP
spitteler

spitteler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I found a $300 non OEM part on flea bay that looks almost identical and installed it over the weekend. I swapped over my existing BLIS sensor and although it is functioning, its not "right". It is not detecting objects at the same distance as it used to (and the other side is currently). I would assume the density of the plastics are different. Is this something that can be calibrated?
Sponsored