• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
So I just did call Ford and the rep said that this is meaningless until order conversion.
Yeah, I have a Bronco Reservation, too, and for that reservation, I actually built the vehicle I wanted in the configurator and then "reserved" it, so it knew what trim level I wanted when I made the reservation.

Presumably, once the configurator opens, that's how it will work for Lighting reservations, too, but presumably they just had to put something in for those of us that reserved before the configurator existed.
Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
Like most everyone else mine says XLT (not my choice).

I believe some testing is underway. When I click on "View" the next page keeps reloading 2-3 times before settling down.

BEVolution

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y adding Lightning
I've been lurking here for a few weeks but noticed something today I thought I should share so I just signed up. Apologies if this isn't the "right thread." Anyway, I was checking on my reservation and it looks like there's been a change in the "My Reservations and Order Page" for the Lightning. Mine now specifically calls out an XLT now... wondering if anyone else noticed this on their page too? I'm pretty sure this is new. Personally I'm planning to go for the Lariat so it does bring up some concern.
1637265697875.png
Interesting, mine as well.
Ford F-150 Lightning October 26 is apparently NOT when 2022 F-150 Lightning ordering begins (order bank opens) 4029701F-C502-4DD9-AA7A-929D1C7163EE

techguydave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
IT
While I'm certain that this addition is relatively meaningless, it is at least a sign that they're prepping it for the imminent launch.

bboy_72

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
This is a sign of a chaotic auto-manufacturer that’s all. Disorganization at its finest.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Wrangler Rubicon and 2018 Mini Cooper S Count
Occupation
overpaid computer nerd.
This is a sign of a chaotic auto-manufacturer that’s all. Disorganization at its finest.
I’ve worked with Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, and LRJ. They’re all disorganized to one degree or another.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
As a veteran of the early reservation of a Bronco it is the build and price that killed the dream for me. Turned out a MachE was just about the same price as my build and I could actually get one.. 9 months on and I can not bring myself to buy another ICE vehicle.

Hoping that build and price let's me get a Pro with cruise control. Plastic seats and floor are great, you have to go to a Black Diamond Bronco to get that.

Curious if they will offer lockers. My guess is no but it would be a nice surprise.

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Farmer/Hillbilly
I’ve worked with Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, and LRJ. They’re all disorganized to one degree or another.
Organization is good except over-organization is often not readily adaptive to changing market conditions like rebates/tax credits or Not, Inflation, and Supply shortages.

Disorganization is often good under the above if the people in charge are reactive and are all going in the same direction under a long term master plan.
Sponsored