First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Ford F-150 (Oct 27) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 1603844048114

When it says No Availability - Week 47 Only: ... Do you interpret this that in Week 48 those options are available for scheduling? Meaning the Limited with the 3.5 EB, Max Recline Seats, and the Diesel engine will be available for scheduling in Week 48?

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
I think only three items don’t have dates.
My order has work surface and Max recline... Just not willing to wait till June for a truck ordered in July. I’ll probably remove work surface and see what happens.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I’m confused, does this mean the diese engine constraints are now not an issue but only the work surface is? I’m okay to transplant the work surface on later.

Sponsored

Blue Spruce

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302 Screw, 6.5’, 3.5 EB
i ordered a screw sport with the 18” rims and the work surface. Sounds like I’m screwed for a while.

when it was just the work surface I was ok with eliminating that from the build And maybe swapping it out later if I really wanted it but I don’t want the 20” wheels.

I’m new at this but do these things normally get resolved in weeks but not months? I’m ok with a month delay but multiple months becomes a problem and I may need to rethink all of this.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I’m confused, does this mean the diese engine constraints are now not an issue but only the work surface is? I’m okay to transplant the work surface on later.
Diesel only shows as an issue at one plant, you’re in the same boat as me, but mine is just paint color. Might as well wait a couple of weeks and then delete it, right? It isn’t getting pulled until KC goes OKTB.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
i ordered a screw sport with the 18” rims and the work surface. Sounds like I’m screwed for a while.

when it was just the work surface I was ok with eliminating that from the build And maybe swapping it out later if I really wanted it but I don’t want the 20” wheels.

I’m new at this but do these things normally get resolved in weeks but not months? I’m ok with a month delay but multiple months becomes a problem and I may need to rethink all of this.
I am in the same boat. Hoping things get resolved by the time OKTB gets here.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Diesel only shows as an issue at one plant, you’re in the same boat as me, but mine is just paint color. Might as well wait a couple of weeks and then delete it, right? It isn’t getting pulled until KC goes OKTB.
Diesel is Dearborn plant no?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Guys, I'm probably not much better at this than any of ya'll but from what I've seen, this list will change weekly. Some items may remain the same for several weeks and some may resolve by the next.

This is current issues, shortages ect.

Diesels are Dearborn only and currently not available.

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
1603844048114.png

When it says No Availability - Week 47 Only: ... Do you interpret this that in Week 48 those options are available for scheduling? Meaning the Limited with the 3.5 EB, Max Recline Seats, and the Diesel engine will be available for scheduling in Week 48?
No, you will have to wait to next update for week 48 and see if that goes away from the no availability list.

Provided they go OKTB for retail orders this is what can not be picked up for week 48.

Also this information may not hold true for across the entire country. Regions get quota and some may get ordered out before others so be sure and check with you dealer for you area.

I was told however this has been about the same with a few exceptions for all the regions.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Guys, I'm probably not much better at this than any of ya'll but from what I've seen, this list will change weekly. Some items may remain the same for several weeks and some may resolve by the next.

This is current issues, shortages ect.

Diesels are Dearborn only and currently not available.
I was reading this wrong, thinking those were plant specific restrictions... can you confirm, Bob?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
No, you will have to wait to next update for week 48 and see if that goes away from the no availability list.

Provided they go OKTB for retail orders this is what can not be picked up for week 48.

Also this information may not hold true for across the entire country. Regions get quota and some may get ordered out before others so be sure and check with you dealer for you area.

I was told however this has been about the same with a few exceptions for all the regions.
So basically week 48 the 3.0 will likely be available? Just not the work surface?

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
I am in the same boat. Hoping things get resolved by the time OKTB gets here.
I just ordered the same 2 options on my super crew sport. Getting aftermarket 20's cuz I hate the dark alloy 20's. I wonder how late this will make our builds. I went powerboost as well
Sponsored