First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I was reading it wrong... I think. I thought they were calling out restricted items instead of “only available here” items.
Correct, those items are plant restrictive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
So basically week 48 the 3.0 will likely be available? Just not the work surface?
Well, maybe not likely but potential, you just won't know for the information/restrictions are for the week. Thant can change or not change. They just don't let us know very far out.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
@Granger Ford can you help us out here by chance? There are a bunch of us just waiting on a work surface as of next weeks OKTB. Any chance your rep can confirm timing and what the issue is with the 50M work surface?

For those of us who have been waiting months, and don’t want to wait months more, this information is extremely valuable.

As always we really appreciate your help!

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
My order has work surface and Max recline... Just not willing to wait till June for a truck ordered in July. I’ll probably remove work surface and see what happens.
How do you know it’s June tho? The work can become available anytime.

Jaross

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 STX supercrew fx4
I noticed Space White is plant specific for KC, does anyone know if they paint that color in Dearborn. I am also new to the thread and I currently have a 2018 STX supercrew and it was made in Dearborn and I ordered it's 2021 twin, just wondering if all STX are made in Dearborn. Thanks for any info.

Sponsored

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
How do you know it’s June tho? The work can become available anytime.
I definitely don't know that (June) as fact, but there has been much speculation that these delays could drag out that long and I don't want sit in limbo being delayed indefinitely for something so small.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I think it is was made clear above, but I wanted to circle back just to be sure. Below, where is says 'Plant Specific Content', you can only get those product codes at the plant that is listed.

Example: You cannot get a Platinum in Space White because Platinum's are built in Dearborn and Space White is only painted in KC.

Ford F-150 (Oct 27) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 1603895722755

fordman2112

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
Hopefully the LED box lighting w/Zone lighting will not be a issue. I would think that would pertain to a lot of us.

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
I definitely don't know that (June) as fact, but there has been much speculation that these delays could drag out that long and I don't want sit in limbo being delayed indefinitely for something so small.
Ya my problem is i REALLY want the work surface. I’m in sales and that would make eating lunch and using laptop so much easier lol

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
Ya my problem is i REALLY want the work surface. I’m in sales and that would make eating lunch and using laptop so much easier lol
Yes, I am in the same boat. I use my truck as an office and I need the work surface. With the mention of the zone and box lighting not being available, maybe we should start asking what is available? I need the Zone lights and box lights. Either way, I am just going to have to wait.

Sponsored

Nomadic_One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost FX4
Occupation
Retired
I spoke with the inventory manager at my local dealership today about the delay. He called his Ford rep to inquire about the delays. According to the rep, the Dearborn facility has plant constraints on Platinums, powerboost, and power running boards. ETA is likely 30 days to clear up. The work surface, on the other hand, is another story. It's coded as "G22 - Supplier Availability". Best guess by the Ford rep was a 90 day delay from now.

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I spoke with the inventory manager at my local dealership today about the delay. He called his Ford rep to inquire about the delays. According to the rep, the Dearborn facility has plant constraints on Platinums, powerboost, and power running boards. ETA is likely 30 days to clear up. The work surface, on the other hand, is another story. It's coded as "G22 - Supplier Availability". Best guess by the Ford rep was a 90 day delay from now.
Any way to definitively know if the Shifter stows on non-work surface consoles? If so, I would delete the work surface now and try to add it later.
Sponsored