Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Since you are not a Powerboost, you have a lot of screen real estate you can get back.

Below I circled pids/gauges that do not apply to your truck.
I also noted an example of one gauge covering over (overlap) another gauge. You can hold your finger on one of them and then choose (bring to front of bring to back. Whichever unmasks the covered up items)

Or you could "move or drag" and possibly separate two gauges further from each other.

IMG_1312.png
Thanks! I was messing around a little bit last night and tweaking the looks a little bit. I’ll nerd out a bit more. :)
Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I obviously have too much discretionary time on my hands.

Caution: once you enter the "Style" tool, 2 things might happen.

1. You WILL change the gauge in some graphical way that is different than what I exported. (I think that's a GOOD thing. Paint the colors, at least, to your own preference)

2. It can be addictive. But if you find you enjoy it, it's a canvas you can pull out and mess with everytime you get bored or get a new idea.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I obviously have too much discretionary time on my hands.

Caution: once you enter the "Style" tool, 2 things might happen.

1. You WILL change the gauge in some graphical way that is different than what I exported. (I think that's a GOOD thing. Paint the colors, at least, to your own preference)

2. It can be addictive. But if you find you enjoy it, it's a canvas you can pull out and mess with everytime you get bored or get a new idea.
Definitely my kinda addiction. Graphics is part of my job (well, was my job before I became boss).

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Which dashboard is this one? Is it available somewhere that I can download & import it?
Here's today's version

Ford F-150 OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today 20230527_134034

(export file is attached)

Remember that I changed the file extension to "pdf" so the forum would allow the upload. After you download, you must change the extension back to "stg" before you import.

Attachments

bushpilot

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F150, 4x4, 3.5L, PB 7.2KW, Platinum
Here's today's version

Remember that I changed the file extension to "pdf" so the forum would allow the upload. After you download, you must change the extension back to "stg" before you import.
Thank you! Yes I recall that I have to change the file extension.

I'm much appreciative of your generosity!

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Here's today's version

20230527_134034.jpg

Ummmm… you testing out a new transmission for Ford?

Ford F-150 OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today IMG_1318

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That PID sees Park as 70 🙄🤪

I'd give a bonus purchase price for the PID formulas to be unmasked. I'm guessing that "bug" could be manipulated out?

For whatever reason, all these PID programs, as well as the tuning platforms and diagnostic platforms (Forscan) treat the PID formulas like they are national security. 😳

I got OAR formula from a fella on an old Focus ST/RS forum. I was stunned to see it in a post! If I could find him I would PayPal him a steak dinner.

Same for the elusive Oil Pressure Pid.
I can monitor oil pressure in Forscan full version. It's ugly and I don't want to run a full windows machine just for that one PID. But I'd pay handsomely for the user defined formula so I could just build it in OBDLink, or Forscan Lite, or Torque Pro.

And I know the XLT guys would love to have the transmission temperature PID since for some strange reason Ford removed it from their dash, from Forscan edits, and nowhere to be seen in these mobile pid libraries. Yet the upper trim has the digital temps available right on the factory instrument cluster! Go figure?

Raptor has oil pressure natively on screen. So why the cloak & dagger? Arghhhhh🤣

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That PID sees Park as 70 🙄🤪

I'd give a bonus purchase price for the PID formulas to be unmasked. I'm guessing that "bug" could be manipulated out?

For whatever reason, all these PID programs, as well as the tuning platforms and diagnostic platforms (Forscan) treat the PID formulas like they are national security. 😳

I got OAR formula from a fella on an old Focus ST/RS forum. I was stunned to see it in a post! If I could find him I would PayPal him a steak dinner.

Same for the elusive Oil Pressure Pid.
I can monitor oil pressure in Forscan full version. It's ugly and I don't want to run a full windows machine just for that one PID. But I'd pay handsomely for the user defined formula so I could just build it in OBDLink, or Forscan Lite, or Torque Pro.

And I know the XLT guys would love to have the transmission temperature PID since for some strange reason Ford removed it from their dash, from Forscan edits, and nowhere to be seen in these mobile pid libraries. Yet the upper trim has the digital temps available right on the factory instrument cluster! Go figure?

Raptor has oil pressure natively on screen. So why the cloak & dagger? Arghhhhh🤣
So park is gear 70… well I want the other 59 gears to show up!!

I’ve actually been researching the oil pressure PID, or lack thereof. Frustrating to say the least that it’s so hidden.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's definitely in our Gen14 3.5 Ecoboost.
(HPTuners legacy device sees it and the refresh rate is stunningly fast)

Ford F-150 OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today 20230428_113745

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Very nice! I love it.
I'm inspired by yours and a bit bored with mine.

turbopilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Powerboost
Very nice! I love it.
I'm inspired by yours and a bit bored with mine.
Still working on it. New version tomorrow. Have you found any PID's in any of the modules relating to ProPower OnBoard? Functionality has to be in one of those modules.

turbopilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Powerboost
The latest version. My goal was to assemble as much of the digital information possible not represented in other sources on the instrument panel. So far I cannot find any PID's associated with the ProPower Onboard inverter. I think the GPS data is coming from the iPhone.

Ford F-150 OBDLink MX+ is on Sale today IMG_7716

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When I'm running ProPower on the RV, I also run the dashboard from inside.
I use deductive reckoning for the ProPower load. The truck itself has a fairly (quite) consistent draw on the HV battery when the ICE isn't running. (current amps)

I just subtract that from the total current/amps that the HV Battery is supplying with ProPower on.

Depending on the Voltage of the HV battery, it's easy enough to convert to kilowatts.

Note: I'm extremely curious/passionate about all this stuff, but oddly enough I'm not OCD. So I just know I'm in the ballpark.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
The latest version. My goal was to assemble as much of the digital information possible not represented in other sources on the instrument panel. So far I cannot find any PID's associated with the ProPower Onboard inverter. I think the GPS data is coming from the iPhone.

IMG_7716.jpg
That looks busy to me. Information overload. :) The "gauges" that are important to me are 1) Engine coolant temp, 2) Transmission temp. With education, the Cylinder head temp might be important. Possibility the 12 SOC and Hybrid SOC would be good to have.

Temperatures are most important to me because I tow such a high % of my miles.
Sponsored