Sponsored

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium
Just got a call from salesman to wish me a Happy Holidays since he probably won’t see me this month. If that tells ya anything
Sponsored

Motown

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Order submitted 09/16/2020. I’ve heard nothing since. My salesman also sounds like he’s totally in the dark. He suggested we try to remove the work surface option a few weeks back, which we did. But nothing since.

I am trying as hard as I can to hold off on an oil change on my 2018 (5%!) until I can turn this in, but who the heck knows when it’ll be here. Ford (as well as Roush) have tons of lots here in Metro Detroit with hundreds of units sitting. All with window stickers.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Order submitted 09/16/2020. I’ve heard nothing since. My salesman also sounds like he’s totally in the dark. He suggested we try to remove the work surface option a few weeks back, which we did. But nothing since.

I am trying as hard as I can to hold off on an oil change on my 2018 (5%!) until I can turn this in, but who the heck knows when it’ll be here. Ford (as well as Roush) have tons of lots here in Metro Detroit with hundreds of units sitting. All with window stickers.
check the oil level then reset it. ;)

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
One week its the Max Recline seats, another week its the Work Surface, another week the PowerBoost engines. I know a lot of you on here have builds with the PowerBoost, so hopefully this time next week, it will be something else and not the HEVs.

At least we all have each other! lol
I heard from an insider that basically what they do each week is sit down and pass out copies of my order, then they pick one item from it and say that is unavailable, and then send the memo out to the dealers. So anyone that has items in their build that are similar to ones in mine, sorry about that.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Interesting. Vaccine stored at the plant? Vaccine storage
What they fail to mention is that the Dearborn employees can't get their vaccine in Race Red, while the Kansas City employees can't get their vaccine with power running boards.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I heard from an insider that basically what they do each week is sit down and pass out copies of my order, then they pick one item from it and say that is unavailable, and then send the memo out to the dealers. So anyone that has items in their build that are similar to ones in mine, sorry about that.
Alright, you guys have done it again!! I think I peed a little in my shorts again.:sneaky:

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Y’all wild! Lol. The weekly black list, brought to you by Ford!

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
October 14 order date. Retail order being built at KC (space white lariat 5.0).
Got a VIN and a build week of February 1, 2021 just now!

Sponsored

drewsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yeah, Bob, my original order in August had work surface and was retail, so my dealer said. When I dropped the work surface, he created a second order but must have made it stock. It looks like the ford tracker info for the VIN shows the interior is black. I originally had carmelo. But I won't complain. I am just thrilled to get most everything I wanted. Dealer tells me to expect delivery towards the end of January.

I did put info in for an update to the tracker.
Dealer did same thing for me. Truck w/o work surface is being built this week (I have the VIN) with expected delivery at the end of this month. Truck with work station is still unknown. I'm going to be sad with no work surface but if it means an extra 2-3 months for delivery, then I'll do without.

Last edited:

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Dealer did same thing for me. Truck w/o work surface is being built this week (I have the VIN) with expected delivery at the end of this month. Truck with work station is still unknown. I'm going to be sad with no work surface but if it means an extra 2-3 months for delivery, then I'll do without.
I'd be really surprised if we can't order the work station from our local dealership's parts dept in a couple months, and just swap it out. I won't know for sure until I receive my truck, but I'm guessing that it can't be that difficult. If so, I may consider ordering one.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Dumb question, but w/o the WS, the console opens from the front with a single lid?

With the WS, It opens from the front but it also "flips forward" after stowing the shifter? Thx.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Have you see your window sticker?