Sponsored

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
This is the email with the PCO. Got a flyer for the same in the mail today.

Ford F-150 (Nov 19) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.18.27 PM

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
This is the email with the PCO. Got a flyer for the same in the mail today.

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.18.27 PM.png
So that should work on the Xplan it looks like.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
so when I ordered my 2021, the salesman did not know if I get incentives at time of order or time of purchase, he said I can only get the incentives at the time of purchase. I asked him to find out after the order is in and call me back. He still hasn’t followed up, and looking at my original order the incentives at the time of order were $500, but have since expired. Since the salesman likely didn’t do any action at the time to “lock-in” that rebate, even if they say I can get incentive at the time of order would they even be able to go back and lock it in?

I didn’t push much about it because the chances of the incentives being any less than $500 at the time of delivery seems pretty low, but looking at my documents they had me sign an authorization to contact me and shows the potential sales price with no incentives shown on it. I’m on A/Z plan pricing if that matters at all.
Yeah, I don't really know about the A/Z plan but since you are military you can qualify for the military discount.

Make sure you request info on the 2021 by registering your email and such. That can increase your chance of getting a PCO.

Not all rebates are stack-able.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
These are the KR, etc current incentives on the X-plan.

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.13.51 PM.png
Did you grab that like, right now right now? I notice yours does not include the black friday one. Something my zip code actually gets that others don't?

Ford F-150 (Nov 19) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 1605847049389

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I would seriously question your dealer, or at least get it in writing, in regards to honoring the PCO after 1/4/2021. Both of the local dealers in my area have said they can order a truck for me, but were 100% confident it would arrive after the PCO expiration and I would lose the PCO. Only way to get a 2021 and the PCO to take delivery of a truck on or before the 4th (ie: something on the lot).

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I've never been a fan of the KR interior. That is until this year's version. I saw it in person in Orlando during the drive event, and I have to tell you that leather is no longer "baby-poop brown", and is really striking. Along with the wood grain it makes for a really handsome interior.

i've gone back and forth between the build of a KR with all of the options I wanted and the Platinum, and eventually pulled the trigger on the Platinum in early September simply because at that time, it wasn't clear that the KR seats would have active motion (the Platinum does) and I hadn't seen the interior. Now that I know the KR DOES have active motion seats and the interior is as good looking as it is, I would switch my order, but I simply don't want to lose my place in line. I know, "first world problems". I did see the Carmelo on the Platinum and it was too orange for my taste.
the leather itself in the KR looks nice, it’s brown. Plastic. Everywhere. That just gets to me. It’s a bit much for my taste.
I assume you chose platinum black for your truck?

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Did you grab that like, right now right now? I notice yours does not include the black friday one. Something my zip code actually gets that others don't?

1605847049389.png
Yes just checked it. Past BF I guess so don't know if it was available.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
the leather itself in the KR looks nice, it’s brown. Plastic. Everywhere. That just gets to me. It’s a bit much for my taste.
I assume you chose platinum black for your truck?
Yep. Black interior, Star White Metallic exterior.

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
GREAT NEWS!!

Posted in another F150 forum, the following is from a Ford employee at the Dearborn plant;

"Originally Posted by Pioneer74
Ford F-150 (Nov 19) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints viewpost

From what I'm hearing, OK To Buy will be achieved today or tomorrow for gas vehicles at DTP. HEV will be closer to the end of the month. No word on diesel. We've built about 20k trucks and the gas models should start shipping next week. KCAP not too far behind since a lot of problems have already been worked out at DTP.
Seems like most problems have been supplier constraints."

Last edited:

Sponsored

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
GREAT NEWS!!

The following is from a Ford employee at the Dearborn plant;

viewpost.gif

From what I'm hearing, OK To Buy will be achieved today or tomorrow for gas vehicles at DTP. HEV will be closer to the end of the month. No word on diesel. We've built about 20k trucks and the gas models should start shipping next week. KCAP not too far behind since a lot of problems have already been worked out at DTP.

Awesome!!!!

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
GREAT NEWS!!

Posted in another F150 forum, the following is from a Ford employee at the Dearborn plant;

viewpost.gif

That is great news, VINs should start flowing in the next few days now.

CareyWKU

First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
My truck was built on the 12th and just sitting in the lot waiting to be shipped. I hope OKTB of achieved today.