Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone here wanna sponsor my x-plan? ?
Here are the 3 fastest methods I know to get x-plan:
1. Check the fordpartner website list of companies and organizations, see if yours is listed. If so you should be good to go and follow instructions on getting a PIN
2. Join a partner group (such as EAA) and wait the required time (60 days for EAA)
3. Buy 100 shares of Ford stock and wait 6 months

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Hi I'm ready to order a KR PB 4x4 and I want to use my $2500 PCO. I live in NW Georgia. Are you guys saying I can order one now (late Nov) and still use the PCO eventhough it won't arrive before 4 Jan? Dealer dependent?

I thought I was stuck trying to find something on a lot before 4 Jan to use the PCO. I can use the X plan with it so I thought that'd be a decent deal, but I'd probably be stuck with options I don't want or need.

Also any recommendations on dealers to order from (25 miles NW of Atlanta)??

Thoughts and suggestions welcome! Thanks.
I'm not sure on the PCO offers, I meant to ask my dealer today and forgot.

I know I can not combine other personal offers with the PCO. My wife qualifies for the Medical personnel $500 rebate but my PCO is $2500 so no brainier there which one to pick.

I know a good dealer about 75 miles from you, mine. but I really don't think you can get an order in before the 4th. Better to find one with some options you may not want and let the 2500 pay for it.

You can also ask some local dealers if they will lock in your PCO on an order.

If you want a deal $1,000 below invoice and all incentives go to you, that is what my dealer did. Last time I looked at X price, it was not quite as good as that.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
I'm not sure on the PCO offers, I meant to ask my dealer today and forgot.

I know I can not combine other personal offers with the PCO. My wife qualifies for the Medical personnel $500 rebate but my PCO is $2500 so no brainier there which one to pick.

I know a good dealer about 75 miles from you, mine. but I really don't think you can get an order in before the 4th. Better to find one with some options you may not want and let the 2500 pay for it.

You can also ask some local dealers if they will lock in your PCO on an order.

If you want a deal $1,000 below invoice and all incentives go to you, that is what my dealer did. Last time I looked at X price, it was not quite as good as that.
That's what I'm mulling over. Get a stock unit with est $2k options I don't need and use X plan (basically invoice) and $2500 offer. OR order what I want $1000 below invoice plus incentives.

Probably a wash. May make more sense to just order if I can't find anything close by end of Dec.

Need to research local dealers too; haven't bought an F-150 in awhile.

Micelda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum; 2021 BMW X3
I checked with my dealer in MA and here was his message:
You can take the rebate (not special financing) at the date of order or the rebate or special financing or both (if offered) at the time of delivery.

Sponsored

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Here are the 3 fastest methods I know to get x-plan:
1. Check the fordpartner website list of companies and organizations, see if yours is listed. If so you should be good to go and follow instructions on getting a PIN
2. Join a partner group (such as EAA) and wait the required time (60 days for EAA)
3. Buy 100 shares of Ford stock and wait 6 months
Thanks for the information. I assume I don’t need a PIN when I order but rather when the truck comes in and it’s time to finance?

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I checked with my dealer in MA and here was his message:
You can take the rebate (not special financing) at the date of order or the rebate or special financing or both (if offered) at the time of delivery.
You need to be careful because there are rebates and then private cash offers. Rules are different for both. Ask him again about PCOs.

Ford almost always has a cash rebate for financing with them. The amount just varies.

Also, and this is very very, important, have that included in WRITING in your purchase agreement! That way if he is wrong or just made a mistake, he will have to eat it. I know of several that got burned back in 2018 not doing this.

Again spell out to be specific to both, rebate and private cash offers!

just saying...

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's what I'm mulling over. Get a stock unit with est $2k options I don't need and use X plan (basically invoice) and $2500 offer. OR order what I want $1000 below invoice plus incentives.

Probably a wash. May make more sense to just order if I can't find anything close by end of Dec.

Need to research local dealers too; haven't bought an F-150 in awhile.
Yeah, you do not want to loose that PCO if at all possible, that is good cash money, that not everyone can get. No guarantee you could get another one after 4 Jan. In fact I have never got but one during a calendar year and many years I never received one at all.

Micelda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum; 2021 BMW X3
Yeah, you do not want to loose that PCO if at all possible, that is good cash money, that not everyone can get. No guarantee you could get another one after 4 Jan. In fact I have never got but one during a calendar year and many years I never received one at all.
What exactly is a PCO?

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
If you get a cash offer from a partner group but it expires in January, will a dealer honor this if my truck is delivered after?

Sponsored

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
You need to be careful because there are rebates and then private cash offers. Rules are different for both. Ask him again about PCOs.

Ford almost always has a cash rebate for financing with them. The amount just varies.

Also, and this is very very, important, have that included in WRITING in your purchase agreement! That way if he is wrong or just made a mistake, he will have to eat it. I know of several that got burned back in 2018 not doing this.

Again spell out to be specific to both, rebate and private cash offers!

just saying...
so when I ordered my 2021, the salesman did not know if I get incentives at time of order or time of purchase, he said I can only get the incentives at the time of purchase. I asked him to find out after the order is in and call me back. He still hasn’t followed up, and looking at my original order the incentives at the time of order were $500, but have since expired. Since the salesman likely didn’t do any action at the time to “lock-in” that rebate, even if they say I can get incentive at the time of order would they even be able to go back and lock it in?

I didn’t push much about it because the chances of the incentives being any less than $500 at the time of delivery seems pretty low, but looking at my documents they had me sign an authorization to contact me and shows the potential sales price with no incentives shown on it. I’m on A/Z plan pricing if that matters at all.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
First time posting... So I was late to the game (focused more on the new bronco) and just ordered a fully loaded (less work surface) XLT on the 9th. My dealer said estimated 6 weeks. Is that a reasonable estimate? I feel like it’s not the more I read. My Type is Retail, Order code (whatever this is?) 2223 and priority code 19. Any ideas are appreciated. I also feel like I got a good deal(which the dealer is an old family friend) on it so I’m not too worried if it stretches out a little longer.
Highly doubt it’s six weeks. It won’t even be built until Mid January as it stands. They have already scheduled out the whole year, and no retail orders are being pulled yet.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
so when I ordered my 2021, the salesman did not know if I get incentives at time of order or time of purchase, he said I can only get the incentives at the time of purchase. I asked him to find out after the order is in and call me back. He still hasn’t followed up, and looking at my original order the incentives at the time of order were $500, but have since expired. Since the salesman likely didn’t do any action at the time to “lock-in” that rebate, even if they say I can get incentive at the time of order would they even be able to go back and lock it in?

I didn’t push much about it because the chances of the incentives being any less than $500 at the time of delivery seems pretty low, but looking at my documents they had me sign an authorization to contact me and shows the potential sales price with no incentives shown on it. I’m on A/Z plan pricing if that matters at all.
From everything I've seen, the incentives and cash offers will say things like "A/Z plan ineligible" or "A/Z/D plan ineligible. When I looked this stuff up I think A plan was the best anyway.

I have an "exclusive cash offer" for the $2k by Jan 4th, and it says A/Z/D plan ineligible. When I use the x-plan build and price, there are $800 of incentives it applies that are specifically eligible for x-plan and I hope that the $2k cash will work along with it.

So my point anyway was that each offer says which letter plan is excluded if any. Here is a decoder ring: https://www.carsdirect.com/deals-articles/decoding-ford-a-plan-z-plan-x-plan-d-plan-pricing

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
These are the KR, etc current incentives on the X-plan.

Ford F-150 (Nov 19) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 10.13.51 PM
Sponsored