Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
That’s awesome! I ordered through Albert and Granger Ford and for whatever reason their dealership won’t honor the personal offer if it’s delivered after expiration. Sucks big time.
My understanding is that you can lock in the rebates and other 'general' cash offers, but all personal offers will not be honored by Ford after the posted date. The short story is that Granger would be stuck with covering the $2k or $2.5K hit, because Ford will not reimburse them on a truck delivered after Jan 4th. All the dealers in my area have told me the same, if I do not take delivery, I do not get the personal offer cash.

Now, the cool thing is that you can lock all other Ford offers in at the time you place your order, but if Ford has sweetened the pot by the time your take delivery, you can opt for the new rebate/cash package.

I would not be at all surprised to see another personal cash offer go out in January/February to anyone who did not redeem the Jan 4th customer cash.

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
That’s awesome! I ordered through Albert and Granger Ford and for whatever reason their dealership won’t honor the personal offer if it’s delivered after expiration. Sucks big time.
Wow, I hope he wasn't just shooting me the bull then.

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
My understanding is that you can lock in the rebates and other 'general' cash offers, but all personal offers will not be honored by Ford after the posted date. The short story is that Granger would be stuck with covering the $2k or $2.5K hit, because Ford will not reimburse them on a truck delivered after Jan 4th. All the dealers in my area have told me the same, if I do not take delivery, I do not get the personal offer cash.

Now, the cool thing is that you can lock all other Ford offers in at the time you place your order, but if Ford has sweetened the pot by the time your take delivery, you can opt for the new rebate/cash package.

I would not be at all surprised to see another personal cash offer go out in January/February to anyone who did not redeem the Jan 4th customer cash.
Yea, was thinking the same thing. If you're a current owner, Ford doesn't want to lose you.

Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO

Yeah I definitely don’t want to get anyone in trouble over a PCO. I just wanted to double check everything since other folks on here seem to be able to lock them in. Just doing due diligence. Hopefully, ford sends us another one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Isn't that kind of normal now days for the big cities? They probably wouldn't even notice the fires and tables turned over. We need to send CurryBob up there!!
Ok count me in! Seems the oil goes to the loudest squeak so maybe we need to make some loud squeaks!!

Ford F-150 (Nov 19) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints 1605822262531

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
@Agashi25 I ordered through Albert as well because Granger offered me the best deal I could find anywhere. I understand your disappointment if the PCO expires, but if you've received one, I bet Albert will check the system before you take delivery, and if there's a new one with your name on it, he'll apply the savings to your order.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Oh yea guys, the manager said, as long as they show Ford that the order was placed before the personal offer expired you want have any issue when you take delivery.
Sounds like we need someone from Ford to chime in here with clarification on whether or not the Dealer is forced to eat an expired PCO.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Hi I'm ready to order a KR PB 4x4 and I want to use my $2500 PCO. I live in NW Georgia. Are you guys saying I can order one now (late Nov) and still use the PCO eventhough it won't arrive before 4 Jan? Dealer dependent?

I thought I was stuck trying to find something on a lot before 4 Jan to use the PCO. I can use the X plan with it so I thought that'd be a decent deal, but I'd probably be stuck with options I don't want or need.

Also any recommendations on dealers to order from (25 miles NW of Atlanta)??

Thoughts and suggestions welcome! Thanks.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Hi I'm ready to order a KR PB 4x4 and I want to use my $2500 PCO. I live in NW Georgia. Are you guys saying I can order one now (late Nov) and still use the PCO eventhough it won't arrive before 4 Jan? Dealer dependent?

I thought I was stuck trying to find something on a lot before 4 Jan to use the PCO. I can use the X plan with it so I thought that'd be a decent deal, but I'd probably be stuck with options I don't want or need.

Also any recommendations on dealers to order from (25 miles NW of Atlanta)??

Thoughts and suggestions welcome! Thanks.
If you can get X-plan, plus the $2,500 that would be a pretty good deal from what others have been saying.

As far as expiration of the rebate, it seems to be dependent on the dealer so far. Mine “locked in” current rebates so hopefully my current negotiated price can only get better. You just have to ask. Some in my area stated they were not able to “lock in” prices and some did.
Sponsored