Sponsored

NOS 2021 Console Rear Cupholder w/spring loaded fingers

Big Blue 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 502A
ML3Z-1513562-DB is the MY-2021 console rear cupholder w/spring loaded fingers. This part is obsolete and has been superseded by NL3Z-1513562-DA which has plain cup holders w/o the spring loaded fingers.

Some Ford dealers have the New Old Stock obsolete MY-2021 cupholders in their in-house parts inventory, but which ones?

partsvoice.com is website where dealers of many car makes can link their inventory records to sell their parts and is available for anyone searching for parts, all you need is a part number to find out who has the part in their inventory.

I just purchased/received a new in the box ML3Z-1513562-DB from a Ford Dealer in Grand Junction, CO. The price was $46.95 before taxes and shipping.

At the time of this post, partsvoice.com is finding six (6) ML3Z-1513562-DB cup holders, though one of the cupholders is at a Ford dealer in Puerto Rico.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bossbolognese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 f150 platinum 701a on order
Called a few of them and some are just unwilling to ship. Wish I could just order this online and have it appear at my door. One of them wanted $160.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
@Big Blue 2

You are the man!

Much as described by @bossbolognese , I couldn't get the dealership listed as having 1 in stock to ship it, or even allow me to purchase it over the phone. But he DID go to the warehouse and fetch it, and then confirmed it had the spring back fingers in it.

Fortunately for me, I have a sister in that city and the part is now in will-call for me.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up on that search tool. :)

bossbolognese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just a note, I found another dealer that isn't on that list that has it. If you can call a dealer that has access to OE Connection, apparently there are 30 some odd dealers with at least 1 in stock supposedly. @Snakebitten must've called North Bay Ford I'm guessing because I got told there was a customer attached to it :rolleyes:.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Just a note, I found another dealer that isn't on that list that has it. If you can call a dealer that has access to OE Connection, apparently there are 30 some odd dealers with at least 1 in stock supposedly. @Snakebitten must've called North Bay Ford I'm guessing because I got told there was a customer attached to it :rolleyes:.
Nope. But I did get told that I was the second person to inquire about the part and I laughed and explained briefly why it was considered a prize by a few of us crazies. 🤣

He laughed and I believe that is why he suddenly was gracious enough to take the time and get his hands on it personally. He actually called me back, on a Saturday. Good guy, in my opinion.

Texas dealership, by the way.

bossbolognese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nope. But I did get told that I was the second person to inquire about the part and I laughed and explained briefly why it was considered a prize by a few of us crazies. 🤣

He laughed and I believe that is why he suddenly was gracious enough to take the time and get his hands on it personally. He actually called me back, on a Saturday. Good guy, in my opinion.

Texas dealership, by the way.
Ah yeah. Their parts department isn't even open on the weekend so I was unable to speak to them anyway. At any point, for those that are trying to get them, I suggest finding a dealer that can give you information based on what they see in OE Connection.
Sponsored