Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box

terptruck90

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 STX SuperCrew
I also happened to check the Husky site this morning for the rear liner that is compatible with the fold flat storage, saw that it was available and ordered it. Enter coupon code "HLKB10" to get 10% off!
you’re the man. Been waiting on these for a bit. Almost gave up and ordered the Ford factory version. Have the Husky’s upfront already and they are great. Thanks again for the heads up!
Sponsored

terptruck90

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 STX SuperCrew
you’re the man. Been waiting on these for a bit. Almost gave up and ordered the Ford factory version. Have the Husky’s upfront already and they are great. Thanks again for the heads up!
I just checked these out in more detail and they seem to be the same part number for the 2020 (and older) F-250s with the rear box. Guess that means we could have ordered these all along but hopefully they have verified they fit the 21 F150 well.

OP
OP

Pipe

First Name
Jj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Explorer
Husky now has the rear liners to use with the fold flat storage. I just ordered my front and rear liners today from them. Item 53468
https://www.huskyliners.com/product-detail/53468
Picked up this Husky X-act rear today. Decent fit but not fantastic. But overall happy with it. Silly that this had been available since the 2021 F150 came out but no one knew the same rear as the F250 w/ folding storage was a fit until now, including husky.

Edit : FYI the rear liner only is Husky item 53381.

Ford F-150 Non-OEM floor mats and rear storage box 20210515_124026
Sponsored

Last edited: