No Vehicle Controls in Ford Pass App

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Anyone else activate their truck but not have the ability to control it. I have location, mileage, tire pressure etc. but I dont have lock/unlock/remote start. They just aren't on the screen.
Sponsored

CnB150Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, PB, Fx4, SuperCrew w/5.5 Bed
Tried that. Latest version and all. Only had it a day. Maybe they take time?
This morning I went to remote start my 2020 using the app and the start, unlock and lock buttons on the Home Screen in the app weren’t there. So I close out the app and restarted it (iOS). When I restarted it it took a minute to load but the functions were there. Maybe try that as well as a reboot of the phone as it may be an app issue and not a vehicle issue.

Also, I can’t remember the thread but there was another post where someone had the same problem with their 2021 and just installed the app and then after a day or 2 the functions appeared.

hope one of the 2 works for you.

Sponsored

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
I picked up my 2021 Lariat Powerboost yesterday morning. I have the same issue- no controls in the app(lock/unlock, remote start), but have the fuel level, miles to empty, tire pressure and such. I logged into Ford pass via computer and it lists no connected services for the truck either.

I called Ford and they are looking into it. I removed and re-added the truck and it did not fix it.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
For me It took about a week or so before the remote features showed up in the app. Just magically appeared one day.

Give it a little more time.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I picked up my 2021 Lariat Powerboost yesterday morning. I have the same issue- no controls in the app(lock/unlock, remote start), but have the fuel level, miles to empty, tire pressure and such. I logged into Ford pass via computer and it lists no connected services for the truck either.

I called Ford and they are looking into it. I removed and re-added the truck and it did not fix it.
Same boat. I noticed my warranty “on service” date wasn’t recorded. I guess maybe if I actually go out my down payment down then might “sell” the car and start the warranty and then it will kick in?

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
For me It took about a week or so before the remote features showed up in the app. Just magically appeared one day.

Give it a little more time.
Out of curiosity, check your warranty start date and see if it lines up with the services starting.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Out of curiosity, check your warranty start date and see if it lines up with the services starting.
Warranty start date is 12/5/20. For sure my services didn’t show up on my phone until days after that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

Any resolution? I still have nothing after a truck reset, different ford account and different phone.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lock/remote start showed up today. No zone lighting or pro power controls.
Glad they finally showed up. I figured they would.

For other features such as zone lighting, trailer light check, etc..... those were missing for me as well, even after the remote start and door lock features showed up. I removed my truck from the app and added it again, answering the questions on the touchscreen, etc. That’s when the other features populated in the app.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Glad they finally showed up. I figured they would.

For other features such as zone lighting, trailer light check, etc..... those were missing for me as well, even after the remote start and door lock features showed up. I removed my truck from the app and added it again, answering the questions on the touchscreen, etc. That’s when the other features populated in the app.
They all finally showed up later today.

Dock4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
My controls didn’t show up immediately either. The next day, they were there.
Sponsored