First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
My lock/unlock and remote start controls showed up Friday(two days after I picked up the truck). The zone lighting, Pro power controls have still not shown up in the app. I may try disconnecting the connected services via truck touch screen and then turn them back on to see if that helps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
My lock/unlock and remote start controls showed up Friday(two days after I picked up the truck). The zone lighting, Pro power controls have still not shown up in the app. I may try disconnecting the connected services via truck touch screen and then turn them back on to see if that helps.
I have no clue if this helps, but I connected my truck to home Wi-Fi and the second set happened within an hour. Might be worth a shot. I

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
I have still not received the Pro power on board, zone lighting and trailer light test controls in my Ford pass app. I have it connected to my home WIFI, have the LTE modem set up, set up auto updates, had it check for updates(said up to date), shut off and turned back on the connected services in the truck. I have had the truck for over a week at this point. The warranty start date shows 1-27-21 the day when I picked up the truck from dealer.

Any other little tricks anyone thinks I should try? Probably have to wait it out until Ford Pass fixes their issue.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I have still not received the Pro power on board, zone lighting and trailer light test controls in my Ford pass app. I have it connected to my home WIFI, have the LTE modem set up, set up auto updates, had it check for updates(said up to date), shut off and turned back on the connected services in the truck. I have had the truck for over a week at this point. The warranty start date shows 1-27-21 the day when I picked up the truck from dealer.

Any other little tricks anyone thinks I should try? Probably have to wait it out until Ford Pass fixes their issue.
Ford left me a voicemail... I think mine wouldn’t have showed up if I didn’t open a ticket. I would do so if I were you and ask them to escalate.

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
Ford left me a voicemail... I think mine wouldn’t have showed up if I didn’t open a ticket. I would do so if I were you and ask them to escalate.
I did that when the lock/unlock and remote start controls were not in the app. I had not heard back from them but those controls showed up. I think I may have to try calling them again about the other controls now.

Sponsored

Bobert78

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford Escape Titanium
I did that when the lock/unlock and remote start controls were not in the app. I had not heard back from them but those controls showed up. I think I may have to try calling them again about the other controls now.
My pro power, zone lighting, and trailer light rest aren’t showing either. The app on my Apple Watch won’t do anything just has 3 dots that keep flashing

Jaym69

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F150
Occupation
Investigator
Removed and re-added my truck to Ford pass account and it did work. I have all those controls as well as a notification of the connected navigation is now active. That is the solution I am guessing.

OP
OP
BoilerTimmay

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Removed and re-added my truck to Ford pass account and it did work. I have all those controls as well as a notification of the connected navigation is now active. That is the solution I am guessing.
I tried this multiple times and even switched accounts. Not sure, perhaps time and something triggers it.

Gibby289

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150

Ditto!!
Sponsored