No Rear AC vents with a front bench, WTFord

ryman

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Anyone know if the 2021 F 150 with a front bench seat, will have rear AC vent and not the ones in the floor. I hate to say it, if they don't I just might have to get a GM or a Toyota which have them, barf I know. But come on Ford rear passengers need AC too!

OP
ryman

ryman

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Anyone know if the 2021 F 150 with a front bench seat, will have rear AC vent and not the ones in the floor. I hate to say it, if they don't I just might have to get a GM or a Toyota which have them, barf I know. But come on Ford rear passengers need AC too!
Found a pic finally and nope, no AC vents other than the useless floor ones on a front bench/6seat f150. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Seriously Ford!!!!! your new and improved interiors and you don’t put in rear ac vents for the rear passengers on a 40-60$ truck, no the floor ones don’t count. DAMN you Ford. GM or Toyota I guess, good bye F150 I’ve loved so much 😭
F
A5CBC296-20E8-4934-B702-0AFF4D732249.png

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250
Occupation
Software Engineer
Don’t get the bench seat?

OP
ryman

ryman

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Don’t get the bench seat?
I need 6 seats and my kids complain that they get hot. It’s super unbelievably disappointing and perplexing that Ford didn’t put them in like GM, Ram, and Toyota. Heck my wife’s minivan has them in the ceiling.

tn.lariat

First Name
George
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Occupation
retail
I'm right there with you Ryan. That's the biggest compliant, is it's hot back here.

Advertisement

Advertisement