Sponsored

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
If later this month is the cutoff for MY21 job#1, what is the cutoff for MY21 job#2, meaning kickoff for MY22 ?
Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I wish I could help more, this has been a miserable model launch and manufacturing year. I try to find as munch information as possible but even the manufactures are having to work hard to deal with this.
It's helpful. Unfortunately I think a lot of people are looking at this through a soda straw, not realizing that every auto maker on the planet is dealing with the microchip shortage as well as the other supply shortages, this something no one could have fully planned for, especially the demand being so high this soon after the manufacturing stoppage occurred.

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
If later this month is the cutoff for MY21 job#1, what is the cutoff for MY21 job#2, meaning kickoff for MY22 ?
I haven't seen that posted yet, I think in the past it was around September but I'm not sure.

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I ordered last Saturday and my dealer told me I would likely receive a 2022 but it also said 3-4 months so I’m not sure that even makes sense. I hate to wait but I guess it would be nice to have a truck one year newer. Anyone else hearing this?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
ok, cool, was looking to order next month, so I guess it may still be a 2021 then. Thanks!
I did a little research (very little.. lol ) into the 2018 MY and the last orders in were due mid September but this is very different year so I just don't know.

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
My schedule date for build is 4/29 too!
Two weeks ago I showed a build date of 4/28. This morning the tracker updated me to build date of 4/29 with an ETA End date of 5/19. With today being 5/3 should I really believe my truck is built and in the process of shipping for an ETA of 5/19? Original order date was 2/13/21. Dearborn Plant.

Alvi13

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
Two weeks ago I showed a build date of 4/28. This morning the tracker updated me to build date of 4/29 with an ETA End date of 5/19. With today being 5/3 should I really believe my truck is built and in the process of shipping for an ETA of 5/19? Original order date was 2/13/21. Dearborn Plant.
Where are you tracking this? I have my VIN, ordered back in February and the dealer says the ETA is May 10th. I would love to track it!

Bowhunter

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 , GMC ACADIA
Where are you tracking this? I have my VIN, ordered back in February and the dealer says the ETA is May 10th. I would love to track it!
Click on TRACKER at the very top of this page on the tool bar. In the very first post there is a link that says " F150 ORDER TRACKER TOOL". Click on it and add your VIN and order #. It will tell you everything about your build. You will find the primary order status at the bottom of the page.
At this point in your build it will prob. say, In Processing. Next up is window sticker with a build week. Then you will get build day. On the Monday of my build week the primary order status changed from In Processing to In Production. You may also get an "ETA end date" at that time as well. It's located higher up on the page in white. Mine still says In Production even though the build date was 4/29. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I ordered last Saturday and my dealer told me I would likely receive a 2022 but it also said 3-4 months so I’m not sure that even makes sense. I hate to wait but I guess it would be nice to have a truck one year newer. Anyone else hearing this?
whhenyou get your vin in a few days it’ll tell you what model year your getting I recently ordered 4/19 and getting a 2021

Sponsored

Roydon

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma. Shopping for a f150. Work truck f350
Occupation
Carpenter
Contacted local dealer here in Northern California sf bay area. asked if I could order still. Asked for refundable deposit and 200 over invoice.
was told I can order with a refundable deposit and 450 over invoice.
might as well do it
what I got to lose.
One member here said he got 200 over invoice.
Any thoughts

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Hey Everyone, new to the site and looking for insight, i ordered a 21 platinum at my dealer on 3/24/21 coming up on seven weeks, and to date have not received a vin or scheduling, is this normal? thanks in advance.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Contacted local dealer here in Northern California sf bay area. asked if I could order still. Asked for refundable deposit and 200 over invoice.
was told I can order with a refundable deposit and 450 over invoice.
might as well do it
what I got to lose.
One member here said he got 200 over invoice.
Any thoughts
This mess could make 2021 F150s a "rarity" and highly collectable one day.

Could also end up being the Edsel of F150s. :oops: