Sponsored

No Multi Contour seats with active motion on Platinum

Boss1309

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Boss 302 Mustang,2010 Taurus, 2022 F150 Plati
Greetings all

I was just advised by my selling dealer here in Canada that the hold up on the Platinum I ordered back in January is now the multi contour seats, So Ford has now removed them form the growing list of deleted items ( -$375) on the higher F 150 trims. Hopefully it will get scheduled sometime soon.

Has anyone else received this notice.

Seems like the higher price for these so called premium trim lines is making less and less sense.

What next Auto start/stop removed but ok with me
Active park assist
Multi contour seats
Ambient lighting
Digital display on heat temp. knobs
Sponsored

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
I heard thru this forum that Ford was removing the seats. So I called my dealer last week to have the seats removed before Ford did. I also added the tow mirrors that I was going back and forth on.
Got the email yesterday that I am scheduled for 6/13.

MontanaFred

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
Occupation
AD Air Force
Greetings all

I was just advised by my selling dealer here in Canada that the hold up on the Platinum I ordered back in January is now the multi contour seats, So Ford has now removed them form the growing list of deleted items ( -$375) on the higher F 150 trims. Hopefully it will get scheduled sometime soon.

Has anyone else received this notice.

Seems like the higher price for these so called premium trim lines is making less and less sense.

What next Auto start/stop removed but ok with me
Active park assist
Multi contour seats
Ambient lighting
Digital display on heat temp. knobs
Yep, this happened like 10 days ago, along with max recline seats.

Antimatter22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Limited in Star White.
Kind of wish Ford would give an appropriate credit to the options they remove. $300 seems like a joke for two massage seats.

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
I heard thru this forum that Ford was removing the seats. So I called my dealer last week to have the seats removed before Ford did. I also added the tow mirrors that I was going back and forth on.
Got the email yesterday that I am scheduled for 6/13.
Ford F-150 No Multi Contour  seats with active motion on Platinum eawont2a9b021

Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Kind of wish Ford would give an appropriate credit to the options they remove. $300 seems like a joke for two massage seats.
I mean, ultimately it's just air bladders and controller, right? I'm reading this as you still have nicer seats and material, just the bladders are replaced with foam.

Antimatter22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I mean, ultimately it's just air bladders and controller, right? I'm reading this as you still have nicer seats and material, just the bladders are replaced with foam.
I'm sure $300 is Ford's cost for the parts, but I doubt that's what they charge customers for it.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I just picked up a Platinum PB that was special ordered but the buyer backed out. It had the multi-contour seats and the rest of the "options" Ford has been deleting lately. Dealer said it was probably one of the last built (blend 03/25) with "everything".

I had a Lariat PB on order stuck in "chip hold" since January. Following these forums I knew of the deletions and jumped at the Platinum. A few grand more but (with X plan) hard to pass up.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I have a '21 Platinum with just about everything except the max recline option. My neighbor, having looked at mine, bought a '22 Lariat. Aesthetically, I really prefer the Platinum, but their Lariat is extremely nice in its own right. I don't think you can go wrong with dropping down to a Lariat, as long as you can option it the way you want.

Sponsored

Antimatter22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just picked up a Platinum PB that was special ordered but the buyer backed out. It had the multi-contour seats and the rest of the "options" Ford has been deleting lately. Dealer said it was probably one of the last built (blend 03/25) with "everything".

I had a Lariat PB on order stuck in "chip hold" since January. Following these forums I knew of the deletions and jumped at the Platinum. A few grand more but (with X plan) hard to pass up.
I found a truck on the lot as well with options my current order got removed. I plan on keeping track of my order just to see the process out but I don't plan on purchasing it. Maybe I'll give the forum a heads up in case someone wants to buy it whenever it shows up.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I failed to mention that, even though nothing had been deleted on my truck, the dealer had me sign a Ford form/checklist of items held back (5 or 6 on the list but I can't recall them) but, in my case, none were checked off.
Sponsored