Sponsored

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
Any info on that upper back adjustment / flap? The seats are listed the same as platinum and limited in the order guide but this definitely looks different.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Any info on that upper back adjustment / flap? The seats are listed the same as platinum and limited in the order guide but this definitely looks different.
These are the Max Recline Seats. No one knows if that upper back/shoulder cushion is adjustable when the seats are upright, but when you recline them that section lifts up a little bit I think. The movement of that cushion is shown in the videos detailing the Max Recline feature.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I just watched a demo on Youtube and agree, these are the Max Recline. I am going to pass on those and just get the standard Platinum seats. They are cool and for someone that can/will use them, I bet they will be great. I'm 5'8", so I can just sleep on the back bench, if I need to. That is IF my child seats are not in the back. You can't Max Recline without putting the rear seat up, which again...child seats.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Now that’s a salesperson that I’d definitely steer clear of.
Sponsored