First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
My VIN shows destination Birmingham MO delivered on February 12. Anybody got any info on what this is telling me?
I would guess that it was delivered to MO on 12 February. Your location is not MO so I would call your dealer to find out what’s going on.

buckeye717

First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My VIN shows destination Birmingham MO delivered on February 12. Anybody got any info on what this is telling me?
That's the rail yard that's adjacent to the Kansas City plant. Your truck is either sitting there waiting to be loaded, or is already on it's way.

Sponsored

Matthew2118

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fiesta, 2021 Ford F-150 XL Powerboost
I'm in the same boat too, production date of 2/6 and no updates since then. All my dealer has told me is that it's sitting at a ramp waiting for a train. He thinks there's been an issue due to all the cold and snow everywhere holding up the trains. Not sure if that's him guessing or someone actually told him that from Ford.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
It is like Groundhog Day looking at a the tracker every day. Stuck in production

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Not receiving our trucks till March may turn out to be a good thing with Ford Truck Month coming up. My tracker says ETA 5 March and dealer told me 27 February to 5 March.

cconner9

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Chevy Tahoe Z71, 2004 Ford Five Hubdred
Occupation
CPA
wait, yours got shipped?
Apparently it is just sitting in the rail yard? My sticker says convoy though which I though was shipped on a truck not rail. (Could be mistaken) On a positive note guys I have memorized my VIN number now. ?

Sponsored

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
To provide some hope for those still waiting. I wouldn't put too much Faith in the estimated delivery date. My truck is at the dealer and being prepped for me to pick up this afternoon. Prior to the Delivered update this Morning the estimated delivery date was March 10.

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 1613762201286

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 1613761715033

I would go off the Built date plus the Estimated Shipping Days, as you can see my truck even beat that by a couple of days.

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
To provide some hope for those still waiting. I wouldn't put too much Faith in the estimated delivery date. My truck is at the dealer and being prepped for me to pick up this afternoon. Prior to the Delivered update this Morning the estimated delivery date was March 10.

1613762201286.png

1613761715033.png

I would go off the Built date plus the Estimated Shipping Days, as you can see my truck even beat that by a couple of days.
That sounds about right - mine has a Built date of 2/7 and est. 15 days for Shipped. My dealer told me this morning that it still shows scheduled to be delivered on Monday 2/22. 15 days right on the money.

barbersbbq

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum

1613762201286.png

1613761715033.png

But your tracker updated correct? Or did it stay in production the entire time until delivery?

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
For my truck the tracker updated in the following manor.

Guidance on how to read the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website

• Once the order is submitted to Ford the Order Confirmed status will be circled, checked and the order date will be listed above.
  • Once your order is scheduled to production week or day (don’t remember) the Scheduled for production status is circled.
  • Approximately a week before your truck is scheduled to start production (bucked date) the View Window Sticker link will populate a Window sticker… At the top of the Window sticker will have a blend date 2yyyymmdd which is the day the parts will be loaded on to the production line (Bucked) but not change to the status will be reported, unless this is when the Circle was placed around the Scheduled for Production status.
  • It normally takes a couple days after the truck was bucked prior to a change in the status which refers to the day you truck completed the standard production line. The date under Scheduled for Production will reflect the day your truck came off the line. It is also typical for a estimate delivery date to be populated. In addition the check mark will be applied if you truck does not have a spray in bedliner or other accessory (Tonneau Cover, etc) that need to be installed.
  • If you have a spray in bedliner or other accessory the check mark will not be applied until these items are completed. At this time the truck is ready to ship and the Built Status will be circled but no date or check mark will be applied.
  • Once the truck is loaded on a rail car or convoy the Built status will be checked, the Shipped status will be circled and a Estimated number of shipping days and a estimated delivery date will be populated.
  • Once the truck is delivered to the dealer the Delivery Status and shipped status will be checked and the delivery date will be populated.
Hopefully the above description will help you better understand how to read this tracker

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
The date on the bottom of my sticker updated from 2/12/2021 to 2/19/2021, but no update to the trackers. Hopefully that means at least something is happening to my truck other than sitting in a parking lot in Detroit.
Sponsored