First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I use this tracker religiously as well. Where would the window sticker be on here? I’m still in order in processing on this site.
Dang, Kyle, you still have not gotten your truck yet?? You've been here as long as I have. :unsure:

What has been the hold up?
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
This is my concern as well. Dealer says 2/1 build week, but I haven’t been able to pull up a window sticker as of yet either. Oh well, I should learn to be more patient...?
Are you sure your VIN is correct??

Never mind, it is correct. Don't know why your sticker doesn't show up unless like you think the build has been pushed back a little.

Last edited:

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
Plat_2021 said:
for those that have not seen a window sticker, Please check the following URL
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking. My window sticker does not show up on window stickers, www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker. However my window sticker shows up on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking and has a blend date of Feb 3. Was told last week that the build date was Feb 2, but I can maybe handle the 1 day slip without losing it.
I use this tracker religiously as well. Where would the window sticker be on here? I’m still in order in processing on this site.

On the left hand side there is Vehicle Details, then Dealer details and then a link that states "view window Sticker >"

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

On the left hand side there is Vehicle Details, then Dealer details and then a link that states "view window Sticker >"
His doesn't show that, I just checked still just states order confirmed. His dealer may be confused.

Was confirmed on 5 Jan so a build week of 1 Feb is pretty quick.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
The window sticker button is to the right of the area you enter your vin on the 'Tracker"
On the Ford.com tracker, the button is a bit obscure just above the "About your Vehicle" on the left side of the page.
Give me a minute and I will grab a screenshot

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Thank you guys for the help. I was holding out hope for this week, but it isn’t looking so good.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Call dealer--If it will come up, he can get it.
On the Ford site, that invisible button did not show up until the sticker was available.
On the other tracking site, when I pressed the Window sticker button, I kept getting unavailable at this time, until it became available.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dang, Kyle, you still have not gotten your truck yet?? You've been here as long as I have. :unsure:

What has been the hold up?
I don’t know. I was being quietly patient because the 2/1 build week lined up with the plans for when I needed the truck perfectly. If it’s even a week later, that screws things up for me pretty badly, and I’m going to need some answers....

Sponsored

Treycash

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
What day of the month do Ford incentive possible change? I doubt there will be a bug change but I am hoping for one. Build date 2/02. Wondering what my final OTD will be.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Call dealer--If it will come up, he can get it.
On the Ford site, that invisible button did not show up until the sticker was available.
On the other tracking site, when I pressed the Window sticker button, I kept getting unavailable at this time, until it became available.
I intend to tomorrow. Hopefully it’s just some anomaly. I cannot begin to tell you how TIRED I AM of seeing

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 97766FED-D2EB-411C-9C5C-DA2032E5297D

OP
OP
bgrohmann

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
I intend to tomorrow. Hopefully it’s just some anomaly. I cannot begin to tell you how TIRED I AM of seeing

97766FED-D2EB-411C-9C5C-DA2032E5297D.jpeg
When I look up your vin on shop.ford it shows built on 1/31 and estimated delivery of 2/14.